Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Used in clingfilm
9ed6676b4618f41a1fc9157b93373368.jpg

Cast: Ezada Sinn
Genres: Bondage, Mummification, Whipping, Strapon

Mistress Ezada Sinn has her slave wrapped up against this supporting beamand at the mercy of her sadistic desires. This is ideal for her as she never shows a slave mercy, starting with awhipping and stretching out his asshole before she rams it hard and full withher bright red strap-on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2144kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 464.1 MB
Download Used in clingfilm

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Sex Ed From Loving MILF
88a501dcfc332f2f5b5f430c0fd512a4.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Bella Maree
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Taboo
Video language: English

A sweet, nurturing lesson from the woman you love the most...who you desire even though you shouldn't. Who better to coach you in becoming a good lover than your own loving MILF.

Duration: 13:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 397.6 MB
Download Sex Ed From Loving MILF

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Better Than Cuck Hubby
e572e4e4519036474b1f40f87258b0fa.jpg

Cast: Victoria Summers, Carly Rae
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

This is a custom vid...for "Julie", the wife of a cuckold. I am showing her the stud I've found for her. I measure show her how his cock is bigger superior to her husbands little 3 inch dick. I sensually describe how he will please her with that big cock that she should have her husband watch... how she should have her husband help by fluffing the stud's cock, how he could lick her pussy while she sucks his big cock, how she should make her cuck hubby clean up the cream pie...

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3892kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 321.6 MB
Download Better Than Cuck Hubby

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Go to class my ass snuffing
cb2aef6edb1802b47a12c294025f62db.jpg

Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, FaceSitting, Bondage

Mistress Kristina Rose knows that her slave loves worshipping her perfect ass and gets wildly excited when she smothers him with it, and today seems to be his lucky day. Not only does Kristina make him worship her ass, but she plays with his cock as well, wanting to see just how had her ass can make him get. Kristina expertly jerks his cock to the point where her slave is begging her to cum. But Kristina has a viciously cruel surprise in store - she starts smacking her slave's hard cock over and over again until he totally loses his hard-on! Kristina tells her slave that he is going back into chastity as she shows him his cage, laughing at his anguish and frustration

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8126kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 761.6 MB
Download Go to class my ass snuffing

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Ruined by Feet
8245d8df6ff051f299cefe5b198a69ee.jpg

Cast: Miss Love
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob Footjob

As much as Miss Love enjoys punishing naughty students a reward for good behavior must be given every blue moon. Her most troublesome boy is finally starting to act his age and deserves to know his progression is not going unnoticed. He instantly confesses to the Dean about having a girlfriend but she quickly shuts his mouth with the threat of going back to harsh punishments. The word NO is never to be spoken to Miss Love as she puts her boy-toy in his place and milks out every drop of cum whether he likes it or not.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8384kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 558.0 MB
Download Ruined by Feet

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sheena Rose Orgasms by Poison Ivy
1437fcbc60cf9012dfbfb8fb88b9f145.jpg

Cast: Sheena Rose
Genres: Femdom, Milking Machine

Poison Ivy has taken the Robin back to her lair, she has devious plans to break & train him. He is attached to her milking machine and given an aphrodisiac to keep his cock hard as she repeatedly milks him over and over. She him by starting the machine off very slow and sensual then increasing the pump strokes to full blast, he cannot control himself. The machine feels too good, he cums inside. His cock is still sensitive from the previous orgasm & she keeps the machine pumping full blast. The stroking on his sensitive cock is torturous but his cock remains hard from her poisonous aphrodisiac. It is going to be a long night of made orgasms for the Robin.

Duration: 10:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8325kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 679.1 MB
Download Sheena Rose Orgasms by Poison Ivy

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Christina mercilessly teasing masturbation
7e2868a75b5e12f04c87f83a0fb088d5.jpg

Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, FaceSitting, Bondage

Mistress Kristina Rose knows that her slave loves worshipping her perfect ass and gets wildly excited when she smothers him with it, and today seems to be his lucky day. Not only does Kristina make him worship her ass, but she plays with his cock as well, wanting to see just how had her ass can make him get. Kristina expertly jerks his cock to the point where her slave is begging her to cum. But Kristina has a viciously cruel surprise in store - she starts smacking her slave's hard cock over and over again until he totally loses his hard-on! Kristina tells her slave that he is going back into chastity as she shows him his cage, laughing at his anguish and frustration

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8126kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 761.6 MB
Download Christina mercilessly teasing masturbation

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Unfaithful And Impudent
78709c131dd52da3190be8f372397c5e.jpg

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Toys, Strap-on, Bondage

It's time for My new young slave to learn what a ruined orgasm is. Because someone like him - a slave - does not deserve to ever feel orgasmic pleasure, he has to cum only for medical reasons, without any trace of sexual gratification. His only pleasure from an orgasm will be to know that he pleases Me with it, by having it ruined. Because his cock is under My control, making him also completely powerless in front of Me.I know he can't resist seeing Me dressed it this tight shiny latex dress, I can see his cock getting harder. Good, because I am going to show him what a ruined orgasm feels like, and then I will allow him to have a real one, for comparison. His last real orgasm ever, so, for his sake, I hope he'll have a strong one.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 492.7 MB
Download Unfaithful And Impudent

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Edged to Agony
f67973f47fc9bf691a07bf9c5e05e1fe.jpg

Cast: Mia Malkova
Genres: Female Domination, Strap-on, Femdom Handjob, Ballbusting

Goddess Mia's boy-toy is in serious need of cock discipline & stamina training to become the proper slave she desires. Mia plays an extra cruel game of tease and denial while edging her helpless slave to complete agony. He can't help but beg to cum while being smothered by her big, perfect ass to only be denied over and over again until he has totally lost his mind. With enough pleading for mercy on his swollen balls Goddess Mia gives him one last stroke and finally allows him to blast his massive load all over the dungeon floor.

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8417kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 673.9 MB
Download Edged to Agony

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

The first ruined and the last real orgasms
dc4c12226b8b598d3bfef46a9a9c1d71.jpg

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Toys, Strap-on, Bondage

Mistress Tina Kay's cock is hungry, and she plans to feed it with it's favorite meal - a slave's ass! Bound with his legs spread in the air like a fucking slut, Tina's slave is totally helpless as she relentlessly fucks his ass with her strap-on cock. She even uses his chastised balls as a handle to plunge her cock even deeper into his hole! When Tina's cock pig disappoints her by trying to squirm away from her cock, she punishes him by making him take her cock ass to mouth, enjoying his utter humiliation and defeat. Tina leaves her slave with a huge pink piggy butt plug in his ass to stretch it out for the next time her cock feels hungry

Duration: 6:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7852kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 385.9 MB
Download The first ruined and the last real orgasms

Fileboom Premium Account