Elena De Luca

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

FemDom Mafia Beatdown

c4sbanner.jpg

This pathetic creature has pissed off the FemDom Mafia and now he has to pay. Mob boss Cybill Troy looks on with enjoyment as hit woman Elena De Luca kicks this poor guy while he's down.

I walk in wearing a short dress and high heels, which I quickly remove to give him a good barefoot body kicking. I step on him, kick his balls from behind and abuse him all while Cybill spits and ashes on him. We show him just whose boss w/ cigarette burn and hard kicks.

New from Elena De Luca Productions!

picasion.com_8182bd3f4993d62a8a8f4c4879721919.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Say Goodbye to My Boots Trample

banner2completed.jpg

Summer is here and and it's time trade out the boots for flats and sandals. I want to make sure these tall leather beauties get a good send-off.

I walk all over my slave trampling his entire body before forcing him to clean the very shoes crushing him. He is even forced to kiss and thank them for hurting him so.

Now available from Elena De Luca Productions!

Check out the trailer!

picasion.com_6573d49d9ed79e4904e84a6849cdf341.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

No Frills, No Mercy Ball Busting

banner2completed.jpg

The slave is strapped to the floor w/ no chance of escape. Ms. Elena De Luca stands over him in vintage lingerie complete w/ girdle garter and thigh high stockings. He is about to feel nothing but Her black patent, peep-toe heels causing him excruciating pain.

Ms. Elena kicks and steps on his swollen balls over and over while he cries in pain and She make jokes at his expense.

Watch the trailer!

Full clip now available from Elena De Luca Productions!

picasion.com_38fc95c6614364ae19577b9f525fe3fc.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Welcome Back, Sweaty Flats

c4sbanner.jpg

The boots have been put away for the season and as the weather warms up it's time for the flats. The catch about warm weather and flats is how sweaty and smelly they make my feet. Just because these have been packed away all winter does not mean they have lost any of that sweaty smell.

I not only force my slave to smell and clean my feet I shove my stinky ballet flats in his face forcing him to breathe in that intoxicating scent.

Watch the trailer on my blog!

Full clip now available from Elena De Luca Productions!

picasion.com_483d91d331dabf91caf0edc79a0e5a5a.gif

Fileboom Premium Account