Elena De Luca

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Welcome to your New Life, slave

I have and brainwashed a new slave. This formerly vanilla man is now nothing more than my pet. He is under my spell and knows that this is exactly where he belongs. I explain to him how much better his life will be in service to Me and he is happy to have done away with his old life to be my humble servant.

Now available on De Luca Studios!

picasion.com_484bbd125b4c9e274d492c013e8d4ca7.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Boob Smothering Punishment

This insubordinate slave has been caught staring at My breasts and My boots for the last time. Today he is getting tied down and . Both of us clad in latex I use my 38D boobs to smother him, making him gasp for air and beg for mercy. Then I use the laces, heels and pointed toes to crush, trample and torture his pathetic cock and balls.

Now available on De Luca Studios!

http-__makeagif.com_media_8-18-2011_4BqQhu.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Cuckolds Make Great Furniture

This cuckold won't be serving Me tonight. While I put on my make-up and get ready to meet my lover my cuck is on all fours making use of himself as a vanity for Me. I use this time to describe to my poor slave all the ways I will get fucked tonight while he sits home and prepares for us to come back for breakfast in the morning with a special surprise for him.

Now available on Elena De Luca Productions!

picasion.com_f5c8a71e3bcce92b1e70a31205995bd4.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

You Know Why OTK

c4sbanner.jpg

If My slave doesn't know why he is getting spanked then I see no reason to tell him. Instead I turn his pale ass bright pink with My bare hand before getting out My wooden paddle. He squirms and tries to stop me while I hold him across my lap and put my high heel on his hand.

My white blouse, black skirt and stockings are in perfect view from the front and in the mirror. In which you can watch Me swing my arm and see his ass get redder in 2 views.

Now available from Elena De Luca Studios!

picasion.com_d1b3f5c6c803f6a9b1e9e0ddc3bc719a.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Teaching My Student a Lesson OTK

This worthless boy has the audacity to come to my class without his homework? Well I am not going to stand fort it! I make him pull down his pants and get over my knee where I take a wooden paddle and a heavy ruler to teach him about corporal punishment. I am determined to have his sore bottom remind him to be a better student every time he sits at his desk.

Now available from Elena De Luca Studios!

picasion.com_988e0887ca6354e9df6e2a275fbfcc22.gif

Fileboom Premium Account