Allow me to introduce myself...

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

c4sbanner.jpg

I am Ms. Elena De Luca of NYC. You can visit my newly redone website for more info and photos on my site http://www.elenadeluca.com.

Now that we have covered who I am, let's discuss what I do. I am a Domina, a Humiliatrix and a foot Goddess.

Go to http://www.clips4sale.com/44998 to see my FemDom, humiliation and foot fetish clips. Check back often because new clips are uploaded daily.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ignoring My slave as he Washes My FILTHY Feet!

Ms. Elena has had a long day of shopping and walking all around the city in nothing but sandals. She has come home to chat on the phone and have Her feet carefully cleaned by Her dutiful slave while She completely ignores his existence. He is washing away silently while She is telling her friend all about the wonderful shoes She bought that day and just how filthy Her feet were.

Now available on Clips4Sale!

Check out the trailer on My youtube channel!

Fileboom Premium Account

"Slaves Suck Cock - POV"

banner2completed.jpg

If you want to continue to be in Ms. Elena's stable you will learn to suck a good cock. You preference of whether or not you want to suck cock is not even up for debate. you will do it. you will suck Her dildo, you will suck Her lovers and you will suck pretty much any cock She tells you to. Not only will you suck those cocks, but you will be fucking good at it, Ms. Elena explains in detail the proper way She wants you sucking cock. She will not be embarrassed by a slave who can't suck a proper cock.

Fileboom Premium Account

"Love Me Some Fucking Canes"

c4sbanner.jpg

Ms. Elena loves Her canes. She happily goes to town on the ass and thighs of this cane loving slave. She uses a variety of widths and materials to cane him from all angles. In a short skirt and high heels you can watch the intensity in her strong legs as she lays it into him.She finds joy in hearing his grunts of pain and watching him squirm as She relentlessly canes him bloody and bruised.

Now available on Clips4sale!

Check out the trailer on my blog!

lovecanes2.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Licking Dirt Off My Feet and My Toes Scratching your Cock

banner2completed.jpg

By special request Ms. Elena spent the afternoon playing in Her garden barefoot. Her feet are now caked w/ dirt and mud. This lucky slave gets to lick every inch of Her FILTHY feet clean for Her. While He is licking and cleaning away Ms. Elena is using her other foot to scratch his cock w/ her toenails. Watch as he winces and squirms in pain all the while diligently licking her feet perfectly clean.

lickingdirtscratching.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account