Elena De Luca

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dirty Feet Just for You - Trailer!

banner2completed.jpg

This slave has been a very good boy. He is in his pretty pink panties, kneeling before me, awaiting his reward for his good behavior. On a pedestal, dressed in black latex I hold up my filthy foot to show my slave the time and effort I have taken to get my feet covered in nasty dirt for him. I'm such a good Mistress, aren't I?

Check out the trailer here!

Full clip is now available from Elena De Luca Productions!

picasion.com_1fae7543ff79e20d5d9a7b99b7c9a197.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Bad Caterer Pt. 1: OTK

c4sbanner.jpg

I have a party starting in 2 hrs and my lazy caterer has done nothing but go on break. I am still getting ready and do not have time for him to misbehave. Still only wearing my lingerie, slip and pantyhose, I call him out of the kitchen and interrogate him about what he has accomplished today. When he tries to give excuses I take out my wooden spoon, pull down his pants and take him over my knee to teach him a lesson. When I am through with him he will never look at a wooden spoon the same.

Watch the trailer!

Full clip is now available from Elena De Luca Productions!

picasion.com_2528cdd69c5ab318bb4dbdcca8420ee0.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Senual Smoke and Spit - Clip and Trailer

c4sbanner.jpg

Come close, I am getting right in my slave's face to feed him my smoke and my spit. I straddle his chest in my lingerie, taking long slow drags off my cigarette and blowing out the smoke in thick white puffs. Occasionally I am kind enough to blow my smoke in his face or spit in his mouth to help cool my ashes when I put my cigarettes out.

Watch the trailer!

Get the full clip from Elena De Luca Productions!

picasion.com_d76498502c6e4632c57181cabf6a344f.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Nipples Twisted and Face Fucked - Clip & Trailer!

banner2completed.jpg

Ha! The slave thought that he could ensure that I would go easy on him b/c he brought me a present. He doesn't realize that I can see right through his attempt at manipulation. Also, presents make me happy, and when I am happy I wanna see him cringe in pain.

I use clover clamps on his nipples to hold him as close as I want and pull him down on foot. He tries to scream out when I twist his nipples but instead gags on my stockinged-foot as I use it to fuck his face.

Watch the trailer!

picasion.com_ee9d6872bfd77e6c1572d8be5b7e2dbc.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Too Dumb to Worship - Old clip, new trailer!

banner2completed.jpg

Bringing me gifts below my status? Insulting me with pathetic presents when he knows i deserve better? He truly is a worthless little slave. I put my pathetic slave in his place at my feet and berate him for being cheap and incompetent.

Will he take this opportunity to learn or is he too dumb to even worship my feet?

This is one of the first clips I ever shot and it remains as one of my best-selling! If you haven't already seen this clip filled w/ foot, shoe and stocking worship as well as financial domination and humiliation, then check out the brand new trailer!

picasion.com_91ecea7b049a499a7777e241b7f909ac.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Birthday Caning - Clip & Trailer

c4sbanner.jpg

When the video slave turned 26 I saw no need to make a cake or throw a party. Of course I didn't want him to think I forgot about it either. So rather than taking him over my knee for birthday spankings, as is the custom I thought he would need something a little harsher. 26 whacks also would not suffice. He took as many strikes as I wished across his ass and thighs from my cane. All the while wearing clothespins on his nipples for me to twist and pull as I pleased.

Watch thetrailer!

picasion.com_21f37c2510752c922e956f1a057f8c86.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Clean My Leather Boots - POV - Trailer

banner2completed.jpg

This is the last time you ever get the opportunity to clean my boots again. I have told you to clean my leather and this is what I find? These boots should have been licked to a shine as beautiful as my corset. You are going to pay severely for this failure as a slave.

This was the first clip I shot in this corset, it was also a first for these boots. I love the way it all came together. This is one of my personal favorite POVs. I have made the trailer for this so that those who have not seen the clip can see a taste of why I love it so much.

Watch the trailer!

picasion.com_e5a593013463b7a54176008d4ab0b2fb.gif

Fileboom Premium Account