Domination | FemDom | Very Cruel (Mistress and her slave!)

nora

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Evil Nurse - Mistress Sidonia
9136c2f90fbe0dba3aa5de532d33bf58.jpg

Genres: Femdom,Female Femdom,Strapon,Domination
Video language: English

The evil nurse has her victim strapped to a gyno chair ready for her to really enjoy herself... with verbal humiliation, spitting, sounds and heavy CBT & NT

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1022kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 380.2 MB
>>> Download <<< The Evil Nurse - Mistress Sidonia

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nora

Insatiable wife
bbe4c8e23dbdb77ee41c6ed6589a96fd.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Girls
Genres: femdom, facesitting, kunilingus, cuckold, 720p

Kachok nashtroil wife fool and for himself and for her husband. To her this wife does not care who will fuck her and who will be present at the same time. The main thing is that her bitch is satisfied.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps

File size: 484.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Insatiable wife

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Asian diesel dyke
fc0e1074d313a8063dd678ad5851c56b.jpg

Studio: Jet Multimedia

Even though this bootylicious diesel dyke from Asia is not that much into doing lady things, she still decided to pose on cam a bit and show off her gorgeous body. Then she made up for it by strapping her fake cock on and fucking her slut raw though!

Duration: 20:04
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3806kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 578.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Asian diesel dyke

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Lucy Fire - Facesitting Fun!
f70847a12766e4226bd9cb0b8797fe01.jpg

Studio: Facesittingfreaks

Lucy sits on Davids face and orders him to perform cunnilingus. She then uses a makeshift toilet seat to aid in the facesitting session. Watch the rest of this sing video to find out how much more humiliation David can take.

Duration: 32:34
Video: 540x405, AVC (H.264), 1496kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 387.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Lucy Fire - Facesitting Fun!

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Luscious Lopez - Felatio Facesitting Fun
176acaa97e77e1efa27607f91e392f76.jpg

Luscious struts her stuff before the facesitting session begins. She ass ss her slave briefly before ordering him on the bed so she can sit on his face. After she feels he has been properly humiliated, Luscious gets on her knees and performs hot felatio.

Duration: 45:54
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1561kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 569.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Luscious Lopez - Felatio Facesitting Fun

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Luscious Lopez - Felatio Facesitting Fun
176acaa97e77e1efa27607f91e392f76.jpg

Luscious struts her stuff before the facesitting session begins. She ass ss her slave briefly before ordering him on the bed so she can sit on his face. After she feels he has been properly humiliated, Luscious gets on her knees and performs hot felatio.

Duration: 45:54
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1561kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 569.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Luscious Lopez - Felatio Facesitting Fun

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Lift Up My Skirt And Lick My Ass
4008c2558dfd68b7f18128713f30ff7d.jpg

Cast: Raven Hart
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Pussy Worship

Raven Hart has just started recently dating Marcello. Raven asks her date to strip out of his clothes so that she can see what he can offer her. Marcello thinks it is odd and embarrassing, but he complies with the beautiful Raven's request. Once Raven has stripped her date naked, she examines his body, to see if he is up to par. Marcello isn't. In fact, he's a bit of a disaster. His body is flabby, and his penis is too small.There isn't too much he could offer his partner sexually, but there is one thing. Raven loves to have her body worshipped. Even though Marcello's penis is too small to satisfy a woman, he can still get to work with his tongue. Raven allows Marcello to start by just kissing her ass over her dress. Raven encourages Marcello to bury his face deeper and deeper into her ass. When she's ready, Raven allows Marcello to lift up her dress ever so slightly. With panties removed and her skirt now lifted, Raven tells Marcello to again bury his face in her ass.Once his face is deep in Raven's ass, she tells him to start licking. While Marcello is under Raven's dress worshipping, she informs him that she has a nineteen-year-old . Her is her best friend, and Raven wants to bring her along next time Marcello takes her shopping. Marcello agrees to not only care for and spoil his beautiful date, Raven, but her nineteen-year-old as well. Satisfied with Marcello's answer, Raven straddles his face and rides it to a satisfying orgasm.

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9816kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 744.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Lift Up My Skirt And Lick My Ass

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Bitch in Uniform - Mistress Sidonia
ac7fa4e7440cfc3e375aadecb45cf070.jpg

Cruel uniformed women have taken over the world and now abuse men for pleasure. After explaining to a prisoner his place under the new regime, the female Commandant sets to work beating the 'useless male pig' with some of her most severe CP implements. The Commandant explains to him that his maleness is characterized by the filth that hangs between his legs - this is the area she now intends to really make suffer. She begins by placing him into an electrified C&B pillory board, suspended from his own nipples. She has two new ingenious ways to electrify the 'manhood' of her male victim - an electric sound probe that fits over the head of his cock and two sharpened electric probes for his balls... he's really going to suffer. while he is tied up on her table - now she lets her vicious tongue loose, enjoying spitting into his mouth before dropping hot wax all over his helpless cock and balls, still trapped in the special pillory. She decides to finish with a final humiliation of her male charge - she fucks him thoroughly with her strap on, putting him on his back explaining how she's fucking him 'like a girl'.

Duration: 29:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1005kbps

File size: 234.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Bitch in Uniform - Mistress Sidonia

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Bitch in Uniform - Mistress Sidonia
ac7fa4e7440cfc3e375aadecb45cf070.jpg

Cruel uniformed women have taken over the world and now abuse men for pleasure. After explaining to a prisoner his place under the new regime, the female Commandant sets to work beating the 'useless male pig' with some of her most severe CP implements. The Commandant explains to him that his maleness is characterized by the filth that hangs between his legs - this is the area she now intends to really make suffer. She begins by placing him into an electrified C&B pillory board, suspended from his own nipples. She has two new ingenious ways to electrify the 'manhood' of her male victim - an electric sound probe that fits over the head of his cock and two sharpened electric probes for his balls... he's really going to suffer. while he is tied up on her table - now she lets her vicious tongue loose, enjoying spitting into his mouth before dropping hot wax all over his helpless cock and balls, still trapped in the special pillory. She decides to finish with a final humiliation of her male charge - she fucks him thoroughly with her strap on, putting him on his back explaining how she's fucking him 'like a girl'.

Duration: 29:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1005kbps

File size: 234.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Bitch in Uniform - Mistress Sidonia

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Goddess alexandra snow - dinner date prep
0aee900e23476c6f8812395e06e63bc3.jpg

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Orgasm Control, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Handjob

For a woman like me, stay-at-home cock just won't do. I'm a woman that needs new experiences, new thrills. This is unfortunate for my house husband. He has the pleasure of being in my presence daily, but the torture of being a lowly cuckold. I grew bored of his cock a long time ago. So now, whenever I go out on a date, I've just decided to milk him mercilessly. If he doesn't get an orgasm out before I leave he just doesn't get any work done. He'll be restrained in rope tied by my skilled and beautiful hands and robbed of his seed like he was a milking cow. But his humiliation doesn't end there. Before I come home, he'll have to clean up his mess by eating his cum out of a bowl I've provided. While I'm jerking him, I'm going to tell him of all of the fun I'll have tonight without him.

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4829kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 357.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Goddess alexandra snow - dinner date prep

Fileboom Premium Account