Domination | FemDom | Very Cruel (Mistress and her slave!)

nora

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Goddess alexandra snow - dinner date prep
0aee900e23476c6f8812395e06e63bc3.jpg

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Orgasm Control, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Handjob
Video language: English

For a woman like me, stay-at-home cock just won't do. I'm a woman that needs new experiences, new thrills. This is unfortunate for my house husband. He has the pleasure of being in my presence daily, but the torture of being a lowly cuckold. I grew bored of his cock a long time ago. So now, whenever I go out on a date, I've just decided to milk him mercilessly. If he doesn't get an orgasm out before I leave he just doesn't get any work done. He'll be restrained in rope tied by my skilled and beautiful hands and robbed of his seed like he was a milking cow. But his humiliation doesn't end there. Before I come home, he'll have to clean up his mess by eating his cum out of a bowl I've provided. While I'm jerking him, I'm going to tell him of all of the fun I'll have tonight without him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4829kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 357.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Goddess alexandra snow - dinner date prep

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nora

Tramples and Foot Gags Fluffy
23f99319bce022f50bc81027211dcb04.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lady Toro
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Slave Fluffy, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Trampling, Face Standing

Lady Toro uses slave fluffy for a foot worshiping at the end of a long day. Toro is merciless, grabbing fluffy by the hair and shoving her feet deep into its mouth, causing it to gag. Then, she has fluffy lay on the ground, so she can its throat even deeper. She tramples fluffy while fucking its face with her feet. Toro stands with her full weight on fluffy's face, pressing his skull into the hard floor. She crushes his cock and balls underneath her feet. Fluffy must endure the trample punishment for not worshiping Toro's feet as she specified. After the painful behavioral correction, Toro has fluffy return to worshiping. Fluffy has learned his lesson, and his foot worship and listening abilities are much improved. Toro is satisfied with fluffy, for now.

Duration: 10:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10058kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 752.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Tramples and Foot Gags Fluffy

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

nora

Isis Love's Sadistic Romance
0207dad5ce0c0e5b79406d1e1c915b07.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Isis Love, Michael Bridalveil, Maitresse Madeline

Isis Love takes a fancy to Michael Bridalveil and uses him for her sadistic pleasures.

She repeatedly brings him to the brink of orgasm with teasing, pussy licking, foot worship, and ass licking, only to hold him back with caning, CBT, flogging, and whipping.

After she pounds him hard in the ass with her strap-on, Isis rides his cock for her pleasure, before shoving his dirty slave boy cum into his own mouth.

A beautiful balance between pleasure and pain; Isis Love in her most sensual movie to date.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 17.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Isis Love's Sadistic Romance

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

You keep getting cucked
ca805cd230db26aaf38dd3b1a113e3b3.jpg

Cast: Obey Melanie

I know it's hard to cum. It takes a lot of hard work to earn your orgasm. And Orgasm Control can be humiliating. But I'm here to help! I know how to control your dick and leave you cumming like the man you used to be. Of course you'll earn it. But your not affraid of a little "hard" work, right?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 363.8 MB
>>> Download <<< You keep getting cucked

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

nora

Taylor Wynn - Pillow Breathplay
4eb6f783b51bf91072184ae32df40edf.jpg

Studio: Facesittingfreaks

Taylor uses some pillows to induce in this sexy breathplay video. She lets her slave up for air, just so she can sit on his face and makes him perform cunnilingus. Taylor then returns to the pillow breathplay and smiles.

Duration: 34:23
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1512kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 414.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Taylor Wynn - Pillow Breathplay

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

R.A.F. PT - Switch Leia
035ac0172288fc82557a67496f821d89.jpg

Genres: Femdom,Female Femdom,Strapon,Domination

A female Raf Squadron Leader is having problems with one of the new officer Cadets, he is falling behind in his physical training. She hauls him into her office, where with the help of CP, she plans to supervise his exercise programme and get the results she wants. Both her paddle & cricket bat come in handy here. As part of his punishment he is also subjected to the humiliation of being made to strip for her and kiss her boots.

Duration: 26:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1016kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 219.6 MB
>>> Download <<< R.A.F. PT - Switch Leia

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Natalya & Lizzy Lamb - Tiny Girls Head Squashed
ca7a2678afb380780982407a89ef0258.jpg

Lizzy is so small compared to Natalya! The girls stand side by side each other in lingerie and talk about all the ways in which Lizzy's petite body is different from Natalya's larger frame. Natalya thinks that she could pick tiny Lizzy right up off the ground and carry her. She tries it, picking Lizzy right up and throwing her over her shoulder. Then, Natalya throws Lizzy onto the bed. The girls giggle as Natalya pins Lizzy down. Natalya tickles Lizzy's ribs as she cries out. Natalya starts to realize that she could do whatever she wants to Lizzy, as she can be so easily physically overpowered. Lizzy starts to get a little scared and tells Natalya to stop throwing her around, but Natalya doesn't want to stop, and Lizzy is too small and weak to make her. Natalya sits her big butt right on little Lizzy's head. Giggling turns to terror as Lizzy realizes she cannot breathe while pinned under all of Natalya's weight. Lizzy tries to cry out, but Natalya's ass muffles the sound. Eventually, Lizzy goes very still underneath Natalya. Natalya realizes that Lizzy has lost consciousness while pinned under her ass. Lizzy's small body is now completely limp. With a morbid fascination, Natalya plays with the girl's limbs while she is out. Natalya is disappointed that she has apparently broken another playmate and throws a bit of a tantrum when she realizes that Lizzy won't wake back up.

Duration: 5:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9707kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 402.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Natalya & Lizzy Lamb - Tiny Girls Head Squashed

Fileboom Premium Account