Domination | FemDom | Very Cruel (Mistress and her slave!)

nora

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Carmen Hayes
c3e8dcdf9bcd7fb00681d7d94be249d5.jpg

Studio: Facesittingfreaks

Carmen dresses her slave in a red body suit, places a collar and attached chain around his neck and drags him to the bathroom. She shoves his head in the toilet and incites . Carmen then ass ss his face before writing on his forehead using lip gloss.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:33
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 321.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Carmen Hayes

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nora

Friendly
a5d7e9dd7530cd65f2b4898c55ab2c8d.jpg

Studio: Pantyhose Therapy
Cast: Christina QCCP
Genres: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob
Video language: English

What a fun one. One of my favorite guys -- we're friendly enough that I wouldn't even call him a client anymore -- lets me experiment some new reflexology therapy on him -- while fully and thoroughly restrained. Affectionate, relentless, and strangely gentle. Especially considering the intensity of his, uh, gratitude...

Duration: 6:06
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2082kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 101.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Friendly

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Stretched & Waxed - Mistress Sidonia
aca187a1d8745ee8ffc6b68edd732862.jpg

Genres: Femdom,Female Femdom,Strapon,Domination

A trouble maker is brought in for punishment - he is stretched out before the female guard and put to work cleaning her boots with his tongue. She crushes his manhood with her boots before giving his cock a good cropping. Lastly, she covers his cock and nipples with hot pouring wax.

Duration: 21:37
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1030kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 178.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Stretched & Waxed - Mistress Sidonia

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Registered Strapon Offender Bunny Colby
38e534836811ac4bcc8973636f015a20.jpg

Genres: Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Strap On, Leggings, Pegging

Bunny Colby is a registered sex offender and has to knock on her neighbors's doors to tell them that she lives in their neighborhood. She held a dude down and had her way with him with her strap-on. On four separate occasions.Lance Hart invites her in, and she quickly has her way with him.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 825.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Registered Strapon Offender Bunny Colby

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Do What I Say Or I Will Ass Fuck You
d678a7eda1d81ba38c17f86a4413fd75.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kimber Woods, Raven Har
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, Strap-On, Pegging, Chastity, Dildo Fucking, Anal

Marcello is enduring an ass fucking punishment, administered by his new wife, Raven and her 19-year-old Kimber. The team spit roasts the disobedient beta male, one dildo in the mouth, the other pounding his ass. Kimber hates having Marcello as a step-. She wants to fuck him hard! Raven loves indulging. The two are more like best friends. Raven fucks her husband while her spoiled brat squeals in delight at Marcello's pain. The pair are so cruel to Marcello! The women aggressively ravage Marcello's body.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9657kbps
Audio: 295kbps

File size: 852.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Do What I Say Or I Will Ass Fuck You

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Mistress Holly Kane
85ed3dcb0161416e61dcf5ae48ff5f57.jpg

"Holly Kane is a young Mistress. She uses her slave's tongue to please herself. She really likes it when he licks her in doggy style pose. After she cums, she sits on slave's face and demands from him more pleasure. So it can take a very long time until she lets her tortured slave go."

Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3401kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 456.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Mistress Holly Kane

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

The New World Order - Mistress Sidonia
0dfd824fcb8958a4c7fdb00c47c3d24a.jpg

His punishment the day before didn't seem to get through to him. He will soon learn that he's nothing more than a pathetic male who grovels at women's feet. That's his life from now on... First he is made to lick boots and shoes while the soles of his feet are cropped. He's then tied to the frame so they can get a better swing at their piece of disobedient meat. Next he is whipped on the balls, groped, bull-whipped and then made to hold his own cock and balls in a noose as the two guardesses are not holding back and are really starting to enjoy themselves. As one strikes his balls with the crop, the other stretches them with the noose. He must learn women are supreme beings, he's starting to learn this and his place, but a little more pain is necessary to truly punish and break him in. A double caning certainly makes a lasting impression on him, but as he is making too much noise he has to be gagged with dirty panties.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1011kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 304.0 MB
>>> Download <<< The New World Order - Mistress Sidonia

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

You'll Never Know Her
1377c23c29709b20901c7bd65650daab.jpg

Cast: Mandy Marx
Genres: Female Domination, FemDom, Fetish, Handjob, Footjob, Milking

The only thing hotter than me, is knowing I'm elsewhere while I leave you with my protege. She's young, hot, she works for me. Ignores you while servicing you. Teases you until you cum. She you mechanically, like I taught. Makes cum while acting like she doesn't want you to (a nice easy mindfuck). And you'll never, ever see what she looks like. Hot clip alert!

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3278kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 422.6 MB
>>> Download <<< You'll Never Know Her

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Alexa Bold Bound Humiliated And Covered In Drool
5f9d8ff9333cfb59f76c8ba15d9f9796.jpg

Studio: Orgymax/Tyrannized

Alexa Bold is about to endure a hellish experience at the hands of Tina Gabriel, bitch extraordinaire. Alexa is chained up and completely at the mercy of Tinas sadistic whims, which include being ball-gagged, getting laughed at as she screams for help, and worst of all, having a bunch of designer clothes in front of her that she cant touch. Fine clothing is Alexas weakness, and theres absolutely nothing she can do but continue to drool all over herself, and Tina shows no signs of letting up anytime soon. Alexa is now topless, totally humiliated in front of her sadistic tormentor, and to her disgust, the fashion show continues right in front of her eyes, except now Tina has her mind set on ruining all of the expensive clothes by rubbing cream all over them and then rubbing them across Alexas exposed tits. The only thing left to do is bust out the dildo and shove it in Alexas drool-filled mouth...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 692.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Alexa Bold Bound Humiliated And Covered In Drool

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Cum Discipline
886e203c5670a238b1083b805ab4b715.jpg

Cast: Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob

There won't always be a supreme dominatrix here to guide you. Resist. Can't you? You control the vibrator knob. Tease yourself all night long. If you cum, I will be angry, tighten your straps and leave you aching in your mess.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3321kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 292.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Cum Discipline

Fileboom Premium Account