Domination | FemDom | Very Cruel (Mistress and her slave!)

nora

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

assfucking strap-on - eat your cum!
b3c8ff78325fc47aa733e76c7e611465.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Julie Skyhigh
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Fisting, Cum Eating, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish
Video language: English

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it! and seeing licking my dirty shoes and his own cum too ... make me feel good...

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5477kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 895.7 MB
>>> Download <<< assfucking strap-on - eat your cum!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nora

Bizarre By Nature Vol. 13
d521c12a3cc18881121c2ce98b9abd1b.jpg

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Mächtig malträtiert Carmen Rivera ihre Sklaven in der 13. Ausgabe der legendären Serie Bizzare by nature. Ihrer Kreativität sind keine Grenzen gesetzt und so mimt sie in der Szene Dick and Ball Discipline eine Krankenschwester und bearbeitet die Eier ihres Sklaven mit Rohrstock, Peitsche, Strom und Schnüren. In Fick mich vergnügt sich Carmen genüsslich mit einem Dildo. Bei der Szene Eierfolter Teil 2 präsentiert die Domina ihre sadistische Ader, indem sie sich ausschließlich auf das malträtieren des Geschlechtsteiles ihres Opfers konzentriert. Dabei verwendet sie ein ganz spezielles Schwanzfolter-Gerät, um eine absolute Ruhigstellung sicherzustellen. Dann bringt sie Rohrstock, Peitsche, Nagelball, Strom, Druckpressen und ihre Schuhe gekonnt zum Einsatz... Gips mir! ist die 4. Szene dieser Ausgabe. Diese zeigt die wunderschöne Nova Nice, die mit ihrem Traumbusen die perfekte Gespielin für Carmen ist. Um einen bleibenden Eindruck zu hinterlassen, macht die Herrin einen Gipsabdruck von Novas Brüsten und von ihrer glattrasierten Muschi. Die Serie Bizzare by nature bietet abwechslungsreichen und teilweise extrem harten Fem-Dom. Sie ist ausschließlich für Liebhaber dieses Genres gemacht und überzeugt durch eine vollkommen authentische Carmen Rivera, die erbarmungslos ihre dominante Leidenschaft auslebt. Wem richtig guter und zugleich teilweise extrem harter Fem-Dom gefällt, für den ist diese Serie genau das Richtige.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:56
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1342kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
>>> Download <<< Bizarre By Nature Vol. 13

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

nora

Get Rock Hard with Princess Melanie
9e447e4034ecbadcd5d7d76d7beb130a.jpg

Cast: Obey Melanie

Are you soft? Need to be Whipped into Shape? Then its time to Pump It Up with Princess Melanie! Shes going to take you thru Her workout routine and post workout cool down designed to get every slave Rock Hard!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps

File size: 296.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Get Rock Hard with Princess Melanie

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Cuckold Cum Explosion
2d8cfa4d8bd5288bf63f73dd59ff6da2.jpg

Cast: Obey Melanie

Cucks just love having a dong in their mouth. Stick one in and watch them cum all over the place. They can't control themselves! I train cuckolds to cum vigorously whenever a cock is in their mouth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps

File size: 305.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Cuckold Cum Explosion

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Mistress Gigi Allens & Holly Hear t- No Balls Allowed
36f710772a613453acddaa9fcebc8133.jpg

Studio: Femdomempire

Goddesses Gigi and Holly have had it with their slaves worthless balls and will do what it takes to see them destroyed. They take turns sadistically kicking him straight in the nuts while laughing as he tumbles over in pain. No recovery time is allowed and a high powered shock collar around the slaves neck will make sure of that. Holly holds him in place while Gigi shows no mercy driving her stiletto heels directly into his precious manhood until the bitch is on the ground and begging for forgiveness.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 673.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Mistress Gigi Allens & Holly Hear t- No Balls Allowed

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

A First Timer's Enthusiasm
a2b890ff4b1bac7c867bb85faa5aea7f.jpg

Genres: Femdom,Female Femdom,Strapon,Domination

Callie Calypso is a Must See girl! She's 21 years old and has size 8 feet with very wrinkled soles and very nice high arches. This scene was shot outdoors in Florida right next to a pool on a hot Summer day. She starts off by teasing you with her sexy soles and you'll see plenty of toe points, toe wiggling as well as toe spreading. I then, enter the scene and lick her bare feet in a variety of poses. Next up, is the pool side footjob as she fips her feet into the warm water and gets her feet nice and waterlogged. Incredible footjob angles and even from a POV angle! See me explode all over her pretty feet and soles.

Duration: 21:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 644.3 MB
>>> Download <<< A First Timer's Enthusiasm

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

All Day Tease
e8f6efc2e10afbfaeaa52966c295d7fc.jpg

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob

Session and other work progresses in studio. Meanwhile a boy is restrained. Occasional tease visits, culminating in the most vicious ruined orgasm in the history of Helix's expert ruined orgasms. Extended, amazing highlights of Helix at her very best.

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3158kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 327.7 MB
>>> Download <<< All Day Tease

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Be My Dolly
d139678cc90a4ff1f83d3d3274c997df.jpg

A slave agrees to a little game. Dolls don't move, so if the doll moves, the scene is over. If the dolly doesn't move, it get played with. And if you know One fact about Helix, it's that she like to play. Supreme slave discipline is rewarded. Great hands and feet T&D, freeze, manniquin, statue themes. Slave training.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4546kbps

File size: 490.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Be My Dolly

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Be My Dolly
d139678cc90a4ff1f83d3d3274c997df.jpg

A slave agrees to a little game. Dolls don't move, so if the doll moves, the scene is over. If the dolly doesn't move, it get played with. And if you know One fact about Helix, it's that she like to play. Supreme slave discipline is rewarded. Great hands and feet T&D, freeze, manniquin, statue themes. Slave training.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4546kbps

File size: 490.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Be My Dolly

Fileboom Premium Account