curiously looking

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sorry for the initial vagueness. I meant to edit the post, but deleted a majority of it!

Not necessarily brand new to submission, but still have a desire to explore.

A little about me:

I'm 23, well-educated and articulate. I consider myself the "good girl" in public, but have a great need to serve in private. I think the paradox of being an independent, strong and intelligent woman in public and the need to be a slut and whore in private is highly arousing. I also enjoy more of a mental submission and think that must be established before anything physical.

Honestly, at the moment I am looking for good, stimulating conversation about D/s. If more happens then so be it, but I rather take my time before moving beyond.

Feel free to private message me. I have a yahoo id where we can better chat.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

tdp519

Common goal

Hi,
I saw your post and was surprised that no-one had responded. From what you've said I think I'm looking for a similar thing, stimulating conversation with like-minded individuals.

I am quite new to this, having dabbled to a degree but with no real experience. I would like to share ideas and opinions; especially with those interested in subbing as I am interested in the role of a dom (and to a lesser extent subbing).

About me:
I'd like to think I'm articulate. I'm currently a masters student, soon to graduate. I too find the contrast between who we are publicly and who we are in private interesting. I am interested in both physical and mental domination; but as above, right now I am just looking for friendly discussion.

If you would like to talk further I will pm you my Yahoo id.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Lucdante55

Sorry for the initial vagueness. I meant to edit the post, but deleted a majority of it!

Not necessarily brand new to submission, but still have a desire to explore.

A little about me:

I'm 23, well-educated and articulate. I consider myself the "good girl" in public, but have a great need to serve in private. I think the paradox of being an independent, strong and intelligent woman in public and the need to be a slut and whore in private is highly arousing. I also enjoy more of a mental submission and think that must be established before anything physical.

Honestly, at the moment I am looking for good, stimulating conversation about D/s. If more happens then so be it, but I rather take my time before moving beyond.

Feel free to private message me. I have a yahoo id where we can better chat.

As a newby dom I have a lot to learn. I have a submissive partner and we have joined this community with a genuine desire to communicate with others who have similar interests. As a psychologist I understand the dynamic of the power relationship between dom and sub, but I would like to know more from a personal perspective as it may help me in leading my partner/bitch to true emotional and sexual freedom. We would both love to communicate. Laurie and Cherry

Fileboom Premium Account