COSMOPOLITAN magazine needs you!

cosmosophie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi guys,

I'm a writer at Cosmopolitan magazine and we're running a feature on S&M and bondage. We are looking for young couples between 18-30 who would be willing to talk to us about their bedrooms and sex lives - we'd like to speak to people who have 'different' bedrooms from the norm, so people who have bondage equipment in their bedrooms ideally. If anyone would be willing to speak to us, I'd be really grateful if you could email me on [email protected] with your details or reply to this thread. Thanks so much!

Sophie

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

Though it can't hurt, I'm a bit torn on my decision to email you. I mean, every time I've ever seen a single "THIS IS KINKY" in Cosmo, it's been unbelievably stupid, and I'm not sure if I'd be supporting that or hopefully changing it. Oh well, I'm gonna try.

Also, to everyone who usually sees me yelling 'SCAM,' it's at least an @hearst email address. I'll chance it- until I get a nigerian email back from her or something, I don't see reason to close this.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

The weird thing is, the last cosmo I read labelled multiple orgasms, squirting, and something else like that as "kinky". Fetishizing them is, of course, but the article was labelled something like "Women's Experiences with Kinky things - You might not ever be ready for them, but here's what they're like." That was just confusing.

And a ton more are just bad because they seem to only use it for a 'spice up your sex life' thing. Which wouldn't be bad, if it wasn't for the 'only.' And it's more like 'try these random things!' than 'explore this side of yourself!'

Since she said to reply in this thread as well, I'm assuming the lady'll be reading this. I might be being unnecessarily harsh, but exaggeration at least makes it obvious what's wrong....

Fileboom Premium Account