Books from the Scene

Sashalust

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I would not waste your time on the series Prissy, if you loved the books as you claimed then save yourself the heartache and do not watch the show. Here is a hint for you as to how much they butchered the story....Zed is not related to Richard at all and is only the First Wizard looking for a new seeker and sees the potential in Richard...nothing more. Lets not even get started into any of the other history of the books that mutilated for their own needs. So I highly recommend you not waste your time nor tarnish the brilliant work of Terry Goodkind and watch that crappy piece of shit.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

LOL, well since i never dabble in the affairs of others, and Subspace is already spoken for, I consider subspace off limits, however, it doesn't mean that I cant enjoy making people squirm now and then... besides, we're talking about books, and books are to designed to illicit certain emotional and physical responses from the reader... in that intent, consider me a walking rendition of my own book... to think if I could illicit those kind of responses with a few measly lines on here, imagine what a whole book can do...

(shameless plug, i know, but hey, I wanna make the best sellers list....)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account