Boobies

JettOnly

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jett,

An import rule of thumb for breast play is to keep things “skin deep.†Any damage that is deeper can easily cause problems. Circular clinching by wrapping a rope around the breast can quickly cause circulation problems and lead to fat necrosis. Limit circular binding to 15 minutes or less. Watch for color changes, tingling and skin that’s cool to the touch. Some other dangers to be aware of include Fibrocystic Breast Disease, Fibroadenomas, and Mastitis.

Impact play; flogging, etc. of the breast using downward strokes should be done while the breast is supported - by a hand, etc. The breast can easily be torn away from the chest wall resulting in an extremely painful and difficult to repair injury. Any impact that results in bruising should result in Fibroadenomas.

Nipple clamps and weights can cause circulation problems and the nipple can easily be torn or damaged resulting in loss of feeling do to nerve damage. Because nipple clamps can significantly limit circulation they often cause numbness very quickly (at least while the clamps are on) so it is important that the dominant partner limit the time they are on to aroudn10 minutes and be observant for color and temperature changes.

Breast suspension should only be only be done by those how have experience in suspension techniques. Done correctly the breasts are not actually supporting the body. The rope wrapping around the body provides the leverage for suspension and the breasts are only compressed due to the angle of the body and proximity of the hoisting rope to the breast bindings.

Now that I’ve made it sufficiently scary sounding…the reason I know these things is because I find breast bondage very enjoyable so I’ve made sure that I understand the risks. If you follow the same rules that you would for any binding play you’ll be fine. Keep in mind the breasts and nipples have no support structure. Start off slowly and simply; apply a healthy dose of care and respect; and don’t go crazy with caning or wraps that would cause your breasts to turn purple.

Ranger

Ranger, thank you so much for that advice, that is totaly what I was looking for.

Don - I guess you mean why dont I want my breasts like spanials ears? Simply because I love them, I enjoy showing them off, I like them perky
I know gravity is going to get me - but I dont want to hurry it along too quickly

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Dark McArthur

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I do breast bondage shoots on a regular basis and there is some marvellous and useful advice in these previous posts. Sometimes I find a little tape, hidden under the rope helps distribute the strain and stop any circulation loss.

Oh and I repeat what roperanger said (excellent post btw) support the breasts at all times and keep it skin deep. Also watch with needles etc on the nipples if you're ever intending to breast feed in the future I wouldn'T recommend it..

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account