Bondage and It's Precautions.

Rahul

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

To spice up things in our normal life, lot of couples now a days are getting inclined towards this fetish lifestyle, practicing some kind of BDSM actions, It is indeed filled with lots of eros and fun…..but when we are fascinated with more of bondage playful session, we have to be extra cautious and cannot overlook the safety measures. Having fun and enjoying the beauty of BDSM is one thing but enjoying them with true heart and again the longings to enjoy them even in future is something always we should focus on.

Many people got a wrong conception about this beautiful lifestyle…..some people think its like tying up the partner and making them immovable and for some, its like a game of getting someone to do something they don’t want to do as they are in restraints. But this narrow thinking often leads to dangerous situations leaving a permanent mark on the mind of the victim and probably he/she will end up with negative feelings about this lifestyle and will never ever dare to enjoy its beauty in future. Being safe practitioners not only prevents bruises and breaks but also prevents from emotional trauma.

Bondage is a form of trust play, where one partner enjoys in giving the entire control to the other and the other partner gets pleasure in taking over the control, but while taking over the control if the partner breaks the trust or loses the trust of the other could lead to a horrifying experience and to avoid such circumstances one should never cross the boundaries which is set on mutual agreement of both the partners.

There are some simple yet very important tips I would like to share with all of you, who intend to enjoy the eternity of this lifestyle with an open heart.

Never be in any bondage session or in any kind of BDSM act with someone you don’t know or trust-

Now people reading this line should feel what this Rahul is talking about, this is fairly common sense and everyone is aware of it…..but to be true, we cannot run away from the fact that even after knowing this basic guideline there are people who intends to do the same mistake and you all will be surprised when you verify till depth that, there are many people actually agree to a bondage scene with someone they hardly know. Even worse, they will go somewhere with this person that they are not familiar with and even go to their home without telling anyone about their whereabouts. This could be highly dangerous as now a days we have some fucking notorious human traffickers who don’t hesitate to flock off human lives just for few bugs or for some other cheap gains.
Apart from that, until a person is found trust worthy and found well knowledgeable and skilled in bondage should not be allowed to be a real session partner, as knowingly or unknowingly they could leave a permanent scar on your body mind and soul and will leave you with bitterness in life.

Never tie anyone up until you have some basic knowledge of rope knots and other bondage aspects-

Every Dom(me) should have some basic knowledge of bondage. They should know the types of rope knots and more important the easiest way to untie knots. They should be well aware of the impact of the restraints used and should always keep in mind that they should not damage any skin or any other parts of the body. It is always recommended to make some practice of bondage on inmate objects before actually taking over some human life for the very first time. When you don’t know what you are doing your partner should not be a test object.

Self Bondage should be practiced (if at all) with an extra carefulness -

Self bondage is basically found being practiced by those impatient people who desired to experience the impact of the harness or to enjoy the state of being helpless without actually waiting to get the right partner for the scene. But one has to be extremely cautious in practicing such stuffs as ignorant move may cause some shameful accident or may be even fatal. Always be sure about the last knot or freeing knot which actually helps to get free from the harness in case of emergency. If handcuffs or ankle cuffs are used, make sure to keep the key at a safe distance which is again reachable to unlock the cuffs when required.

Bondage should not be practiced under the influence of drugs or other means of intoxication-

Never do bondage if either of the partners is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or under intoxication of any other means. This will prove to be a hindrance of your abilities to make solid decision about your health and well being. A partner highly intoxicated will never realize the safety procedures either tying someone up or being getting tied up and will end up in carrying bad experiences through out the life.

These are the few among many precautions of BDSM world……..

What we all need to know that bondage is a game but in this game we don’t have any terms called winner or looser. It’s a game need to be played with safety in mind because we are working with the issues of trust and bodily safety. We all need to keep in mind a very important thing that human body and mind are fragile and need to deal with extensive care with a true feeling of trust and safety.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

RFiend

... They should know the types of rope knots and more important the easiest way to untie knots.

I take extreme exception to this. In the event of an emergency, don't fumble around trying to untie a knot, CUT IT LOOSE... NOW!

9qvebd.jpg

'Safety shears' aka 'EMT shears' can be had for under $10USD if you shop smart. There is no better way to quickly release your subject in a hurry. These are the scissors that they used to sell on TV, showing them cutting a copper penny. They will... they'll also cut fingers RIGHT OFF if you're clumsy. They make short work of clothes and any type of rope except steel cable.

If your sub freaks, if they have breathing difficulties, WHATEVER THE REASON, cut them out. If the bondage is cutting off circulation, if it's impacting a pressure point, hell, there's a hundred things that could go wrong with a bondage session. When most people freak, they thrash around and you may NOT be able to get them to hold still so you can screw around trying to untie a bunch of knots.

I don't care if you paid a high price for your imported hemp rope, the *first* thing on your mind must be to cut the sub loose. I keep a pair of shears in my back pocket or in a quick-release holster on my belt. I have a second pair handy nearby, Just In Case. Shit happens with distressing frequency.

side note: that company also sells Smith & Wesson handcuffs... merely a suggestion. ;)

There's a very good book on BDSM safety:
http://www.amazon.com/101-Realistic-Introduction-Jay-Wiseman/dp/0963976389
ISBN: 0963976389 or 9780963976383

Roughly a third of this book is purely about playing safely. He won't show you how to do intricate bondage, and it's annoyingly short on photographs or line drawings, but it DOES have a lot of helpful tips for newbies. Hunt it down on Abebooks.com, Half.com or somewhere dirt cheap. I think I paid $12 for my copy over a decade ago.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

Yes, Rfiend is right. While untying a knot to save rope is reasonable if the sub is unhappy but not panicked, in a real emergency (severe emotional distress, breathing problems, potential dislocation or other serious injury, earthquake...), a responsible dom cuts the sub free with EMT shears. A panicking sub can do him or herself serious injury in the time it would take to untie a tight knot.

I also think Rahul is being a bit incautious in what he says about self-bondage. Self-bondage is really dangerous, unless it's done with one arm left entirely free so that the person can free himself/herself. Total self-bondage is eventually going to end up in a serious injury or death.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Kayrope

I don't often have much to add to threads here, as I'm just here to learn, but this is one that's quote close to home.

I've needed to get my DW out of the ropes PDQ, and I've always been rather skeptical of shears to cut rope, even softer types of rope. Shears are great for cutting clothing and the like, but I tend towards equipment designed to rapidly cut cords.

DSCN1496.jpg

This is a Victorinox Rescue knife. It has a couple of features I really like, besides being a useful tool the inwardly curving knife blade in the middle is designed to slip under ropes without damaging the skin, the plastic handles glow in the dark so if you ever need to be able to locate it in an emergency (dropping it or such) you can find it. While it isn't one handed opening for the rope knife, it is quick to deploy and it can cut pretty much any bondage in one go.

My other, primary tool is a CRKT Bearclaw ER
DSCN1492.jpg

The bright orange one in this picture is the one I'm talking about. (the pointy tip one is a fighting knife and can - in a pinch- do the job, but the pointy tip is dangerous.) It is also available with black grips, but I like my emergency gear to be visible. This one trumps the Victorinox in my books because it is rapid to deploy, one handed operation and simply easier to use. The drawback is it has a slightly shorter cutting surface so can't handle as thick ropes as the other can. Again the blunt tip means you can jam it under the ropes without worrying about damaging whomever is tied up and a quick yank back will sever almost any reasonable bond.

Just a word of caution though, like in any emergency you need to know what you are doing to be able to do it effectively. Practice cutting ropes every once in a while to make sure you understand what will be needed if you need to do it for real.

Fileboom Premium Account