best way finding a sub!

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by seeker, Jul 14, 2011.

1. seeker

seeker New Member

at the moment i am looking for a sub wherever i am, and i did it "my way" as frank sinatra ones sang (and quite well i must add) yet i am sure there are always more then one way to cook an egg...

to the point :) -

mind sharing what in your opinion is the best way to find a sub for long term relationship? and why do you think your way should work.

all answers are welcome.
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Sally

Sally Member

hehehe, we give hints...
    i had a job not long ago where i was working whit this really cool guy. He was kind of my boss, and made sure i did my job the best i could. like he played mind games on me to control how i did my work. and i tryed to please him in every way i could (in the job). but knowingly or not, i put every hint out there for him to control me and correct me. played innocent and naughty, cute and a little helpless. so hi would want to take care of me, and so on. and it workd! ...and now we are'nt talking. because of the bro code. God i hate when that happens.

i did'nt know he was a Dom then, because i did'nt know what a Dom was. but now when i think about it... yes he is! oh so very much!

any ways, try beeing a bitt Dom to girls you know and meet, if thay are sub, they wil submit to you ;)
  3. seeker

seeker New Member

^^ we got our first poster, thanks for the tip.
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  4. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I don't have too much, but here we go.

I agree with looking for little clues, as Sally said. But some subs are only submissive in bedroom; like how some doms seem like 'weak' people outside of play.

Obviously, looking for subs at BDSM clubs and dating sites is a bit of a giveaway.
  5. Sally

Sally Member

what dos "poster" mean?
  6. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

In this case, it mean someone posting on the thread.