best way finding a sub!

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by seeker, Jul 14, 2011.

1. seeker

seeker New Member

at the moment i am looking for a sub wherever i am, and i did it "my way" as frank sinatra ones sang (and quite well i must add) yet i am sure there are always more then one way to cook an egg...

to the point :) -

mind sharing what in your opinion is the best way to find a sub for long term relationship? and why do you think your way should work.

all answers are welcome.

2. Sally

Sally Member

hehehe, we give hints...
    i had a job not long ago where i was working whit this really cool guy. He was kind of my boss, and made sure i did my job the best i could. like he played mind games on me to control how i did my work. and i tryed to please him in every way i could (in the job). but knowingly or not, i put every hint out there for him to control me and correct me. played innocent and naughty, cute and a little helpless. so hi would want to take care of me, and so on. and it workd! ...and now we are'nt talking. because of the bro code. God i hate when that happens.

i did'nt know he was a Dom then, because i did'nt know what a Dom was. but now when i think about it... yes he is! oh so very much!

any ways, try beeing a bitt Dom to girls you know and meet, if thay are sub, they wil submit to you ;)

3. seeker

seeker New Member

^^ we got our first poster, thanks for the tip.

4. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I don't have too much, but here we go.

I agree with looking for little clues, as Sally said. But some subs are only submissive in bedroom; like how some doms seem like 'weak' people outside of play.

Obviously, looking for subs at BDSM clubs and dating sites is a bit of a giveaway.

5. Sally

Sally Member

what dos "poster" mean?

6. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

In this case, it mean someone posting on the thread.