new sub, but independent in life

redheadinlove

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi everyone, my fiance and I are experimenting with a d/s relationship. I've always been slightly exposed to it and interested, but I'm definitely still in the very early stages of learning so please feel free to correct me where I am ignorant or misinformed.

In my life and our relationship I am very independent, strong willed, and sometimes controlling (not in an abusive way with our relationship, just tend to call the shots). I already feel like our new relationship is helpful to us as a 'normal' couple because I have relinquished power to him and gaining more respect for him as my dom, my fiance, my partner in life. My question is is it really possible to have these strong characteristics but still be a sub?

I could elaborate, but I don't really think it would contribute to helping answer my question. If there's anything I can add to help you help me...just tell me.

Thanks in advance.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi Redhead,
So if you're in the early stages then I assume you're not doing this 24/7. And even if you decide to extend your lifestyle I don't think 24/7 submissive play is obligatory, or even necessary.

So the submissive part of your relationship could be kept strictly to the times when you "play".

In that case I would not see anything incompatible in what you're suggesting, and I would actually suggest that being submissive for a while will be a great time that you can just forget that you need to be in charge all the time and just relax.

Does that makes sense?

Cheers,
Stanley

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium