>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Saving the World From Telemarketers - Part 1
9cecab3e852a4cdcf5764680c7a51c1d.jpg

laurie has given up hooking. She bought a nice conservative outfit and got a job as a telemarketer. Her old boss, pimp Eric, doesn't like this, as Its's costing him money, AND he hates telemarketers. In his opinion, he's doinng the world a HUGE favor!! After work, he captures her in the parking lot and takes her to his hideout for an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with laurie over his shoulder being carried in. He lays her on the floor and goes to get more rope and supplies. When he returns he makes her get on her knees where he replaces her ball gag with a pair of panties and clear tape. Her new skirt is ripped from her body and her legs are thoroughly bound with rope. Her conservative, buttoned to the top, blouse is completely ripped from her body as well. He brutally binds her elbows and chicken wings the poor girl as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:52
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 424.0 MB
Download Saving the World From Telemarketers - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Marenka and Vera - The Document Part 4 of 4
ca6309b37446bf86eae849126f988117.jpg

Studio: Bound Neighbor Girl
Cast: Marenka and Vera

Marenka and Vera are in the hogtie. The burglars secured both something on the sole of the foot: an electric toothbrush and a small vibrator. Then he turns on and leaves the laughing, pretty helpless girl to their fate.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 370.8 MB
Download Marenka and Vera - The Document Part 4 of 4

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Laura - The helpless maid part 6 of 6 (archive)
dfe787bfc508f1a900cae3ab84aa4d2f.jpg

Studio: Bound Neighbor Girl
Cast: Laura

Laura will be exempt from the hogtied by the stranger. He leads the bound hands and gagged Laura to the bathroom. Here the young woman in the shower is tied again. Before the stranger he makes the shower on.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 325.0 MB
Download Laura - The helpless maid part 6 of 6 (archive)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Riley Gets Revenge on Rachel - Part 1
00a3f47195ae7b52fcc6c67239be8721.jpg

Riley and Rachel are lesbian Lovers, but recently Rachel cheated on Riley. Riley wanted to break the entire thing off, but Rachel begged and agreed to do anything if Riley would stay. Riley agreed, but told her that she would have to atone for her loyalty infractions. Usually Rachel is dressed in a flannel shirt, baggy jeans, and tennis shoes or work boots. Riley hates this and things are going to change. She dresses her like a whore... stripper dress and fetish high heels. In addition she is made to wear a head harness muzzle. The clip starts with Rachel bound in the hallway of my workshop. Riley is leading her through the hallway by means of a crotchrope leash. Rachel's ankles are bound so she has to hop along behind Riley. At some point her large tits bounce out of her flimsy garment. They arrive and Riley starts to untie Rachel's elbows. I show up a few minutes later. Riley knows I've wanted to get my hands on Rachel for some time now and Riley needs help her her discipline so its a win win! We get her arms untied and then retie her wrists behind her back and around the post. Riley teases her as I start slapping rachels tits. She yelps and moans with each slap. The next thing I do is I crotchrope her and then run it through a hole in the post and tie it off. I keep adding rope as Riley continues slapping her tits and grabbing her ass. After a while we remove her muzzle gag. Riley interrogates her on who the other woman was as I continue binding her. In between lengths of rope, I stop and torment Rachel myself... slapping her tits and face, and pulling her hair. Before long Rachel is sobbing... we don't know if it's because she is sorry for what she has done or if she's not happy about her current situation. It doesn't matter, Riley's grin is evidence that she is enjoying seeing Rachel suffer. We cleave gag Rache very tightly but only for a few minutes. It seems that all her sobbing has clogged up her nose. I continue tying as Riley continues smiling, tit slapping, and taunting poor Rachel.

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 666.2 MB
Download Riley Gets Revenge on Rachel - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

FM Concepts - FB-092 - Girls Like To Tie Girls
c54032d00fadcb319806bee5a5eef19c.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture
Video language: English

Sneaky Devon Marsh captures, ties and gags an indignant Shamrin! Tough vixen Shannon Kelly strips, binds and menaces innocent Suzette Spencer! Crazed Noelle Nash hogties Julie King and a leaves a ticking bomb behind! Bad chicks Gwen Stanley and Gia Mancini hold rich beauty Chantel Osmond hostage! Weird Vanessa James trusses up bare little Charlie Laine and toys with her! Wrangling room-mates Britany Christopher and Hannah Thurman hold a bondage competition!

Format: real
Duration: 45:54
Video: 512x384, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 231.6 MB
Download FM Concepts - FB-092 - Girls Like To Tie Girls

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Amber
5820b3ce711d25495468b0a301ee7556.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Amber is beginning to think she�s going nuts because she keeps finding different bound and gagged women in each room of her company! Cory is the employee trying to calm her down and also attempting to convince her to sign over her financial holdings! Is Cory responsible for Amber�s �delusions,� is Amber really losing it, or is someone else holding the ropes? This bondage mystery is chock full of tied up beauties along the way to the gag-packed conclusion!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:33:27
Video: 352x288, XviD, 1216kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 922.8 MB
Download Amber

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Rights Vigilante Turns the Equestrian into a Pony - Part 4 - Pony girls
154a5f27d79b6898781a75abc0caa8a2.jpg

Genres: jodhpurs, pony girls, riding Pants

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Riley's handcuffs are removed and her arms are bound with a leather arm binder. She is gagged with a rubber bit gag complete with tongue port. The man has her stand as it's time for her exercises. He walks to opposite ends of the room and calls her. She carefully steps in the direction of his voice. After several rounds of this, he leads her to the center of the room and orders her to prance in place. She does as instructed. After that he orders her to jump up and down. After this he orders her to turn in a circle. He sits back and watches as she does this. Exercise time is over and he grabs her and leads her out the door to the stable.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 361.5 MB
Download Rights Vigilante Turns the Equestrian into a Pony - Part 4 - Pony girls

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Charity Auction
23e76e0546c99d9f736476704886e492.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Whipping, Spanking, Corporal Punishment, Flogging

This Teheran aristocratic girl is extremly beautiful and not easy to handle - we call her a real wild .
After a charity auction held by instructrice Rahya is now subject to a very hard whipping, singletail and bullwhip to test her limits.
Enjoy a fanatastic long video with the punishment of a very beauty from Teheran

Duration: 21:29
Video: 360x288, Windows Media Video 9, 1138kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 190.5 MB
Download Charity Auction

Fileboom Premium Account