>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Nice Present Under the Tree
5a560e32d7cfff0e83bf9c9c1ed050f1.jpg

I thought that I should be a present under the tree and that Forest would love to just unwrap me. Wearing a bra and pantyhose, I tied myself into a ball tie and used the duct tape to secure my hands. Ankles and knees tied tight with rope, a cleave gag in my mouth with a bow on top, and hands duct taped, I waited patiently under the tree, well as patient as one can be when they are gagged and tied up lying on the floor. At least I had a bow on, every gift always needs a bow.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2249kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 153.8 MB
Download Nice Present Under the Tree

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Breast bondage - Jennah Likes it More than She is Willing to Admit - Part 3
a233da21577623c3f772e5f4f8341f8f.jpg

Genres: Breast bondage, Brunettes, crotchrope, hogtied, nipple clamps
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I slap her bound tits a few times before binding her elbows together tightly. I add a simple chest harness as well. I grab Jennah by her hair again and manhandle her bound tits a little more. Drool starts flowing for around her gag as I add another length of string to her already stringent bondage. I pick her up and slide her legs under the back rest of the chair until her hips catch and she can't go any farther. I tie her ankles up high on the pole behind her and then I hogtie her on the chair as tightly as possible. I slip a nylon over her head and tie it off tightly, making her head back sharply. Shortly after I put the heavy duty clamp back on her left nipple, but I seem to have lost the other one... she'll have to settle for just one. Jennah is left to whimper and endure her harsh bondage for a while. I return and have found the other clamp. Jennah screams hysterically as I apply it. I don't do it often, but I decide to show a little mercy and take them both back off. She had better not get used to it though. I sit back once again and enjoy the view and Jennah's whimpers and gag sounds. At the end of the clip I return to slap and grope her bound tits again. I decide she's had enough. I release her from her hogtie and pull her from the chair. I make her kneel as I remove her gag. Now it's time for her to pay me for my effort. This is where Part 3 ends. I added some behind the scenes footage of Jennah's nose being taped, her being Gagged and hooded.

Duration: 22:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 510.2 MB
Download Breast bondage - Jennah Likes it More than She is Willing to Admit - Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

Jane and Vanessa - Shooting with unexpected end of part 2 of 5 (archive)
e119b66d9adeb3d16e535f996fd0de7c.jpg

Studio: Bound Neighbor Girl
Cast: Jane and Vanessa

Vanessa leaves Jane bound and gagged in the studio alone. tries to free herself - unsuccessfully. Then open the door again ..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 512.9 MB
Download Jane and Vanessa - Shooting with unexpected end of part 2 of 5 (archive)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Wooden - Tanita
a69b7131e42fb73515a84f5fb2272cb9.jpg

Studio: QueenSnake
Video language: English

Tanita's balancing skills are far from perfect. In fact she hardly has any. So the wooden is not her best friend. Nor the crocodile clamps and those unstable candle sticks that are supposed to 'help' her balancing. Poor Tanita doesn't have many friends today.

Duration: 1:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 22.3 MB
Download Wooden - Tanita

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Sandy - The burglary Part 1 of 5 (archive)
bea7f66ea60aa128a723f621b93ed9b8.jpg

Cast: Sandy

Sandy comes home from work and still want to read in a book. Suddenly you is packed and pressed a cloth on her face. Then binds and gags the unknown, the beautiful young woman. When Sandy wakes up and realizes that it is helpless, she tries to escape.

Duration: 9:52

File size: 405.1 MB
Download Sandy - The burglary Part 1 of 5 (archive)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Maren - persuaded to bondage part 6 of 6 (archives)
0f73ea1cd1489aa88abc6d509b99f5ba.jpg

Cast: Maren

Maren is now placed on her stomach and her hands tied firmly to the upper body. To have any chance to move themselves or to loose the bonds. The photographer then brings a small vibrator to Maren's foot and switches on. Maren is required by the tickling of the device. Thus doth the photographer she are helpless, gagged, and delivered the tickling alone.

Duration: 7:27

File size: 260.7 MB
Download Maren - persuaded to bondage part 6 of 6 (archives)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa