>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Brunettes Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 1
06960adfefcb4ff2e093bdd5eb51cbb4.jpg

Genres: hogtied
Video language: English

Cassondra has been wanting to be bound and gagged for ages, but like a lot of women she had a hard time communicating her wants and needs. She then met a good friend of mine, JJ. She knew JJ got tied up for a living and was secretly jealous. One day JJ asked if she'd like to try it and Cassondra agreed. She loved it just like she thought she would. She then did a suspension and fell in love. She decided she wanted to take it up a notch and contacted me. She had some things in mind she wanted to try. They were pretty extreme, so I decided to break her in a little more slowly. I figured a nice tight rope hogtie would be a good starting point. I bring Cassondra in and start roping her up. After I'm done with her upper body, I take a break and have a little fun. I grab her by her hair and smack her ass and manhandle her a bit. Then I bind her thighs. I then tie her chest harness overhead. I pull up her skirt and smack her ass a few more times for fun. I unbutton her blouse and grab her by the hair while at the same time groping her now exposed tits. She seems to be enjoying the attention. I ask her if she's ready to be gagged. She says "yes". She saw a white harness ballgag earlier that she liked. I walk away to go get it.this is where part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 577.8 MB
Download Brunettes Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Zoey Laine BaRS Part 3: The final scene of our Coeds non stop live feed, totally Destroyed!
c1fa7d80f42c11a0f435f0156d573560.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Zoey Laine, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex.

Zoey Laine BaRS Part 3: This is the last scene from a no break live show from January. Zoey just found out what being completely destroyed by dick feels like.
Not much to say, but our little coed gets the dicking down of her short life. After 30 minutes of non-stop action we go into the final brutal fucking and throating scene. Nora is just working on pure primal instinct. her brain check out, and now she is just trying to survive the brutal dick down. Rough throat fucking and hard fucking sends Nora to La La Land, she just cums, screams, and drips liquid out of every hole as the boy completely destroy her.
One of the best ending to a live show we have had. Don't miss this amazing performance by a local coed, paying her way through college.

Duration: 14:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1352kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 160.0 MB
Download Zoey Laine BaRS Part 3: The final scene of our Coeds non stop live feed, totally Destroyed!

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

Marenka - The Curious burglar Part 1 of 5 (archive)
a4bbb0b4181ea65a72ea52c700da90c8.jpg

Studio: Bound Neighbor Girl
Cast: Marenka

Marenka reads a book as she will be overwhelmed by an unknown assailant. He ties Marenka hands and feet and then go search the apartment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 300.5 MB
Download Marenka - The Curious burglar Part 1 of 5 (archive)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Elise Graves Part 2
9e4e110cf9806738a46317f4a722b88a.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Bondage, humilation

What turns Elise on? Being misused and abused and treated like she�s absolutely worthless. That is something Dee can handle very easily. She�s going to make excellent use of Elise�s body until she�s left completely worn out.

Format: real
Duration: 48:11
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 260.2 MB
Download Elise Graves Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

The Client - Part 1
989fd5b7f4bc659bf8814ae910cd406e.jpg

I set up shop in a modest hotel room and place an ad. It doesn't take long before I have my first client. Women who need and/or crave punishment and discipline seem to seek me out. I don't ask reasons and I don't get names. The anonymity is part of the allure. My client shows up and I immediately ask for the payment. I lead her over to a chair. I get a feel of her tits. and I know that some breast bondage and abuse are in her future. I bind her wrists behind her back and then I tie her at the waist to the chair. I pull her tits free from her shirt. I grope and manhandle them before I gag her with a pump gag. I clover clamp her nipples. I pull them tight and then tie them together after running the string up around the back of her neck. This is a small taste of whats to come. She moans and drools as I add more rope to her legs. I blindfold her before I remove the pump gag. The clamps are removed as well, before more ropes are added to secure her to the chair. A shop rag is shoved in her mouth and then secured with tape. I have a little fun as I draw some eye balls on her white blindfold.

Duration: 16:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 374.3 MB
Download The Client - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Bondage Usa part 4
9d26c0b789e5f4816ff35f31bdf5fa06.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Here's the wife tieing herself up for hubby's return home fantasy: Great-looking Ariel is wearing a PVC outfit, red ballgag and straps everywhere and self-handcuffed as her homecoming gift to hubby. He graciously reciprocates with a few other bondage involving a leather single-glove, collar, a leather harness and a leash. And out walking they go! Seven positions follow

Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:01:23
Video: 352x288, MPEG-1, 1123kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 620.1 MB
Download Bondage Usa part 4

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

The Boss of my Orgasm
07ee032ca756e184e55e81b329d731ec.jpg

Asiana has her wrists and elbows zip-tied, ball-gagged and nipple clamped, and is tied down to the table by her neck and ankles. For a good while, Martin gives everyone Fantastic overhead view of my face and then my body as I'm laying down, waiting to cum. At first I am patient, but then I become impatient because I want it so badly. Finally, Martin starts taping my mouth over the ball gag which takes away my favorite thing... the ability to drool. But I know that the purpose is to restrict my breathing to just my nose and as soon as Martin puts the head of the wand to my pussy, I thrust my hips forward in excitement. He then places a strip of tape over my nose to completely suffocate me and it immediately makes me want to cum but each time I get too close, Martin pulls the wand away so I must reach for it. Over and over, he gets me close to orgasm, then takes it away, then places the tape over my nose and works my pussy again. Takes the wand away again, punishes me with the cat o'nine tails, then gives me pleasure but will not let me cum until he allows me to.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2833kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 342.3 MB
Download The Boss of my Orgasm

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Maren - persuaded to bondage part 5 of 6 (archives)
ad7b9b6a01cd03842d9ed42eb8e27061.jpg

Studio: Bound Neighbor Girl
Cast: Maren

Maren may be outwit and gagged. Then the photographer leaves the apartment again. Maren attempted to free themselves and make themselves felt. When the photographer comes back, he tickles Maren more intense.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 295.2 MB
Download Maren - persuaded to bondage part 5 of 6 (archives)

Fileboom Premium Account