>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

Discussion in 'Bondage / Torture' started by polosa, Dec 17, 2014.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. polosa

polosa Active Member

Pussy torture
    [​IMG]

Studio: ThePainFiles.com
    Video language: English

Watch this SADOMASOCHISM movie featuring slave girl Shaz in total humiliation and pain as her tormentor Magick uses a protoscope on her pussy while she’s enchained to a medical chair. She screams in pain as magick teases her with sharp sticks inside her pussy hole.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:39
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1426kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 14.0 MB

Download Pussy torture

kinkyponygirl part2
    [​IMG]

Ponygirl Lessons a new glass butt plug... its a very heavy but it really.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 3.3 GB in 31 files.

Download kinkyponygirl part2
    Fileboom Premium Account
    Keep2share Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. polosa

polosa Active Member

[​IMG]

Her hands, knees and feet are taped and she is gagged with a ball gag. Then her roommate binds her breasts and puts on a painful crotch-tie.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Total size: 695.6 MB in 14 files.

Download Mission Accomplished

Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Scenes, Part 4
    [​IMG]

Cast: JJ Plush, Dixie Comet, Ashley Renee, Christina Carter, Fayth on Fire, Carissa Montgomery, Emily Addison, Samantha Grace, Julie Simone, Jewel Marceau, Claire Adams, Caroline Pierce, Nyxon, GG, Dakotta, Morina, Ashley Graham, Katie Love, Charlotte Vale, Danni Lyons, Serene Isley, Sahrye
    Categories: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish

I am a part time pin up and bondage model turned full time video producer. I love to get tied up and I love to tie people up- especially those that love bondage as much as I do. I do did bondage and consensual stuff depending on my mood and the models strengths. For a while I was posting something new here almost every day but since I have an actual website for income I can slow down...

Format: wmv
    Resolution: 720p, 480p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Total size: 7.8 GB in 33 files.

Download Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Scenes, Part 4
    Fileboom Premium Account

3. polosa

polosa Active Member

[​IMG]

Cast: JJ Plush, Dixie Comet, Ashley Renee, Christina Carter, Fayth on Fire, Carissa Montgomery, Emily Addison, Samantha Grace, Julie Simone, Jewel Marceau, Claire Adams, Caroline Pierce, Nyxon, GG, Dakotta, Morina, Ashley Graham, Katie Love, Charlotte Vale, Danni Lyons, Serene Isley, Sahrye

I am a part time pin up and bondage model turned full time video producer. I love to get tied up and I love to tie people up- especially those that love bondage as much as I do. I do did bondage and consensual stuff depending on my mood and the models strengths. For a while I was posting something new here almost every day but since I have an actual website for income I can slow down...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Total size: 19.9 GB in 50 files.

Download Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Scenes, Part 2

Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Scenes, Part 1
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Total size: 17.5 GB in 50 files.

Download Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Scenes, Part 1
    Fileboom Premium Account

4. polosa

polosa Active Member

[​IMG]

Her hands, knees and feet are taped and she is gagged with a ball gag. Then her roommate binds her breasts and puts on a painful crotch-tie.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Total size: 602.2 MB in 12 files.

Download Tied up in Lingerie, Blondes have more fun, Bum and Legs

Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Scenes, Part 3
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Total size: 16.2 GB in 50 files.

Download Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Scenes, Part 3
    Fileboom Premium Account

5. polosa

polosa Active Member

[​IMG]

Year: 2014
    Genre: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 55 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description:Young and hot slave in torture. Calico, you have got to be happy. You fantasize about pain and bondage and Claire is here to give it to you. You like being able to take pain, you say, especially from those who enjoy giving it. Claire is definitely one of "those". Before she fucks with you, she is going to ask you about your fears and your turn-ons. Just don't expect her to remember, or care, which is which. When you say that cumming from a vibrator is almost too much for you to bear, you know Claire is going to push that limit as far as it will go. When you say that you have cum from pain, you can already tell she will have to try that, too. When you opened up and told her your secrets you gave her consent to use them against you.
    Video: WMV 1280x720 25.000 fps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] File size: 806.4 MB
    Download Young and hot slave in torture
    Fileboom Premium Account

6. polosa

polosa Active Member

[​IMG]

Duration:31 min
    Description: Unusual barbecue.PD has a soft spot for the screamers and the criers. Elise is one of his favorite play things because she happens to be both. Whenever he gets his hands on her her eyes begin to well up with tears. Once he starts to work her over the screams are beautiful. He is unbelievably cruel to her. She cannot escape, so she has no choice but to suffer and hope that if she is good enough he will make the pain stop. She loves giving away her control and he loves taking it from her.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] File size: 454.7 MB
    Download Unusual barbecue
    Fileboom Premium Account

7. polosa

polosa Active Member

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Kink: Whipped Ass
    Cast: Isis Love, Chanel Preston

Welcome back the drop gorgeous Chanel Preston to Whipped Ass. In this fantasy roleplay Chanel plays a sexy hooker stumbling into the wrong bar where bar owner Isis Love serves her more then . Chanel gets her fill of lesbian BDSM kinky sex and punishment in the form of bondage, anal sex,boot licking, wax play, pussy licking, whipping and torture!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 2:01
    Video: 640x360, VP6F

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] File size: 17.6 MB
    Download Unhappy Hooker
    Fileboom Premium Account

8. polosa

polosa Active Member

[​IMG]

Duration: 31 min
    Description: Unforgettable beautiful slave girl in bondage.One of the best things about Elise is her eyes. They are always pleading for something. When she is getting caned or whipped her looks scream for mercy. Whenever she is getting fucked or vibrated you can almost hear her begging for more. She loves humiliation and pain, fucking and sucking, and she especially loves doing it for PD. Even though he makes her scream and sob, she can never seem to get enough. Her eyes just let you know she wants so much more.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] File size: 454.9 MB
    Download Unforgettable beautiful slave girl in bondage
    Fileboom Premium Account

9. polosa

polosa Active Member

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Kink: Device Bondage
    Cast: Tia Ling, Isis Love

This is part 3 of 4 from the December live show.

Tia's tight little body is pinned up against the wall into the splits into a spread so we can get to all her sensitive body parts. Isis gets ferocious with two of her favorite whips. Tia's flesh gets decorated with lashes while Alpha, the brutal fucking machine, is placed into her.

Tia endures the harded, fastest fucking with the most painful whippings she's ever experienced. On top of that she is zippered from arm to crotch. She is made to take the second zipper off herself before she can cum again.

Duration: 2:04

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] File size: 18.1 MB
    Download Tiny Tia Takes Tenacious Torment
    Fileboom Premium Account

10. polosa

polosa Active Member

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Mattie Borders fantasizes about what it would be like to experience slave training. Her curiosity gets the best of her and she writes in, requesting to be trained by Cyd. A few weeks later, she receives the following instructions. She is to arrive at the farm on a specific date and time and make her way into the upper bay of the barn. She has no idea what is in store for her once she gets there, but the experience will change her forever.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 41:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] File size: 886.7 MB
    Download Tight Bondage - Mattie Borders
    Fileboom Premium Account

11. polosa

polosa Active Member

[​IMG]

Release Year: 1998
    Studio: Harmony Concepts
    Cast: Alissa Anderson, Taylor Michaels, Andrea
    Genres: Bondage

Dominic Wolfe takes on bondage with a storyline in this video featuring three darling, spirited and beautiful bondagettes. None of the usual GB series highlights are missing as each lady in turn is tightly tied, or stapped up in leather straps and, of course, gagged as no one else can gag them. Fetish dressing aspects are not ignored either, for although blue jeans are included for realism, a leather crop-top and black patent leather fetish high-heels go with the same outfit! Lovely lingerie and near nudity are also included in this energetic bondage adventure.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:30:11
    Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 976kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] File size: 775.2 MB
    Download The Secret Disk Caper
    Fileboom Premium Account

12. polosa

polosa Active Member

[​IMG]

Duration: 57 min
    Description:The patient psychology. Sister Dee thought she was about to have the time of her life with Claire Adams, but things did not go according to plan at all. SD had not even finished uncoiling her rope before Claire turned the tables on her, and she has a few of her own about how this date should go. SD may not admit it but she is a real pain slut. She may complain about everything happening to her, she may even scream and beg for it to stop, but Claire knows that underneath that terrified and tormented exterior is a bitch just begging to be beaten. The fact that each new stroke or lash makes SD wet means there is no denying it. Her hot body is screaming to get fucked and Claire is going to oblige.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] File size: 830.8 MB
    Download The patient psychology
    Fileboom Premium Account

13. polosa

polosa Active Member

[​IMG]

Duration: 45 min
    Description:The euphoria of pain in BDSM. Cyd Black does things to Trina to test the limits of her endurance. He can make any part of her body ache. Legs, pussy, ass and tits are all fair game. Cyd just picks a place and hurts it. There is no rhyme or reason to it, he is just a cold engine of her torment. Normally the hot wax from a candle is an intense enough experience to satisfy his sadism. In this case, though, he uses a BLOW TORCH to make sure the wax is nearly boiling when it hits her skin. The intensity of his sadism would tear her apart if she was not such a pain slut.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] File size: 661.7 MB
    Download The euphoria of pain in BDSM
    Fileboom Premium Account

14. polosa

polosa Active Member

[​IMG]

Pretty pale Ela Darling looks too refined to be bound down and stuffed full of of big dick. Luckily for us, looks can be deceiving. This classic beauty craves the tight bondage and the dick as only Sexuallybroken can dish out. Today is going to be a good day.
    Bound face down ass up in a doggystyle position that leaves both ends completely exposed and wide open for use, all of Ela?s holes are begging for the dick. The belt bondage keeps her thin limbs firmly in place, she can not wiggle away or escape the cock. We walk up and sheath ourselves balls deep into that eager mouth. We follow that up with 10 inches of BBC right up that tight pussy as we turn Ela into a double stuffed oreo.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 15:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] File size: 782.6 MB
    Download Stunning Ela Darling tied face down ass up stuffed full of hard cock brutal deepthroat! (2014)
    Fileboom Premium Account

15. polosa

polosa Active Member

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Kink: The Upper Floor
    Cast: Iona Grace, Sparky Sin Claire, Krysta Kaos, Sophie Monroe, Lilla Katt, Nerine Mechanique

All femme, all afternoon long. This Tea Party features Sophie Monroe and Iona Grace ganging up on house slave katt, making her lick their shoes clean, cum under a flogger, beg for cock, and expose her body for tight clamps and gags. offers up for use by UV, which involves a hard wooden paddling, intense flogging, and sadism that only UV can deliver. Alice has her gorgeous body turned into a tightly zippered tea cozy. Can she stay still enough to hold tea for Christine while house slave 5 brings her to involuntary orgasm? Julia submits her tight gym body to her first zipper ever, and then finishes the afternoon with a long and masochistic ride on the sybian with Sophie Monroe holding the controls.

Duration: 2:01

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] File size: 17.7 MB
    Download Sophie's Tea Party
    Fileboom Premium Account

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM