29/female/switch seeks 18-40 y.old female/slave for her Master(serious replies only)

cool_cherry

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i'm a 29 year old owned switch, with real life relationship with my Master. Master is looking for real life female sub/slave aged between 18 and 40 - for him, so I am in charge with this posting.

Experience is not an issue, but you should have natural tendencies towards pain, humiliation, bondage and strict control. Master enjoys BJ and anal sex, so you should be willing to do both. Besides you should enjoy having sex with another woman (namely, me) - receiving and giving. Master has no special preferencies regarding looks, so you should be "normal" looking, but big tits are more then welcome .

When Master is away i will be in charge, when He is with us, we both exist only to serve and please the Master.

you will not be forced to do anything but with time your limits will be pushed/developed! - if you are willing to grow and expand your submissive personality and if you are adventurous and willing to try out new things - then you apply for further details and instructions!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account