F/Dom 29, seeks M/sub aged 18-40

LadyAngel101

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i'm 29 year old owned Mistress, looking for a real-life male sub aged between 18 and 40 for my pleasure. My Master ordered me, so I am in charge now to find you, my Master will nor participate actively in your education, you will be used only for my fun and pleasure. No experience required, but strong tendencies towards pain, humiliation, bondage and deprivation (mainly jerking off) are conditional. you should be open and willing to anal games. It is a plus if you have good self control as you will be kept long time from jerking off. you should have the talent to get hard quite fast after in case I did allow you to jerk off. your body should be slim and sportive, no overweight guys.

If you are seriously interested in a physical real life contact and relation - apply for details and instructions!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

macguy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i'm 29 year old owned Mistress, looking for a real-life male sub aged between 18 and 40 for my pleasure. My Master ordered me, so I am in charge now to find you, my Master will nor participate actively in your education, you will be used only for my fun and pleasure. No experience required, but strong tendencies towards pain, humiliation, bondage and deprivation (mainly jerking off) are conditional. you should be open and willing to anal games. It is a plus if you have good self control as you will be kept long time from jerking off. you should have the talent to get hard quite fast after in case I did allow you to jerk off. your body should be slim and sportive, no overweight guys.

If you are seriously interested in a physical real life contact and relation - apply for details and instructions!
Hello Dominant Lady, My name is Jack and I am a trim, fun and nice looking male submissive. I am very obedient in the prescence of a confident dominant lady. I have had some experience with a few professional dommes where I have been tied, whipped, made to dress as the slut. I have been introduced to a strap-on several times, tied to a chair while impaled with a large dildo, had my face set upon to provide total oral service, been hogtied and placed in a cage for an extended period, have been to several play parties with a Mistress and tied to a wall while others watched as I was given a hard whipping. I would love to talk more with you if possible. My email is jrl4400 at yahoo. Submissively submitted, Jack

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account