15/male/camslave seeks Mistress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martello

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

One issue has nothing to do with the other as far as I see it. I'm not aware nor do I want to be made aware of whatever it was that had happened involving Prissy.

A minor, where I'll admit needs a healthy education in all things - simply does not belong on an adult forum. I wouldn't feel safe with the possibility of coming across a child on an adult fetish based forum. You you need to do is say hello or respond to a PM and next thing you know we're all on court TV.

Insofar as the safety and whatever reason ANYONE feels like it isn't important - I will not be posting anything about a personal experience and seriously limit what i have to say until the safet matter is settled.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

What's the problem with signing up then? It's no big chore if someone is serious about this. I see the point about the personal ads, just make that open then.
A number of us go into some heavy and 'personal' detail on here, for the benefit [and entertainment] of our fellow members. I do think that maybe this is just a bit much for public display and the idle curious. As I say, if someone is serious, just think of a name, and press a few keys.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

Google is something beyond the control of those involved with the forum. It's the internet, so there are some things involving stafety we're not going to be able to control. However, what we can control we should control.

Like I said before, if you fret for your personal ads, then put them on something like Craig's List or a simgles site. That shouldn't even be a factor when it comes to personal and or private safety.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

I see the point about the personal ads, just make that open then.

Personally would be fine with this suggestion, though...

I do see the point of some of the other sections than this one not staying open, though... even in my case, despite that I've kept trying to be careful about what I say, some things I've said on the rest of the forum could reveal my identity, if some persons would put the pieces together.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

Google is something beyond the control of those involved with the forum. It's the internet, so there are some things involving stafety we're not going to be able to control. However, what we can control we should control.

My point, though, was that Google doesn't exclude results for unregistered people. Although they do exclude results for the Chinese, in accordance to the wishes of the Chinese dictatorship, so I guess they may be open to changes in the future. :/

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

Personally would be fine with this suggestion, though...

I do see the point of some of the other sections than this one not staying open, though... even in my case, despite that I've kept trying to be careful about what I say, some things I've said on the rest of the forum could reveal my identity, if some persons would put the pieces together.

Then try and see if those in charge will do this then. Keep the personals section open, but set the rest of the forum to private.

As you've said in the part I've highlighted, it would be only too easy for someone to work out the true identity of a forum poster. And there is a possibility of this leading to blackmail, and all sorts of other stuff. Another very good reason, apart from the underage business of course, why the privacy option should be activated.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.