15/male/camslave seeks Mistress

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by camslaveguy15, Nov 17, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im a cam slave and im looking for a Mistress to control my life online and off-line, though i am not interested in meeting in person.
    I would prefer my Mistress to have a cam.
    I am looking for a Mistress to expand my limits and help me find more likes

EDITED TO PROTECT THE IDENTITY OF A MINOR

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

while i appreciate your desire to explore who you are and expand your boundries, unfortunately, the rules of this site require you to be 18 years old for legal issues.

3. Death

Death Member

As far as I know, it actually would be legal in Canada... which is where his e-mail indicated that he lives.

...But I guess that as long as the server of this site is in the wrong country, it'd indeed be legally unsafe to allow him to try to come in contact with people through this site, while being open about his age.

4. Martello

Martello Member

The owner of a site is subject to the laws of the country they live in...

5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

indeed they are, Martello.

6. master jey

master jey Moderator

dont ban him ip jast this profile so he can freely explore this site and maybe post as annon i think this would be legal :)

7. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

i didnt ban his ip address, perhaps if the law changes (doubtful) or if hes still interested when hes older, he could join then.

Also, as you stated, we cant enforce who looks anonymously at this site, and if he has any questions, i'm sure he could email people... personally, i remember being that age, and i hope he finds the information hes looking for.

8. I've been thinking a bit about this for a while, and I don't know if anyone else here would agree, but I, personally, would feel safer if this site was made 'closed' so that not just anyone could view the information we all provide here. Set to completely private, so that only forum members can see anything that gets posted, and only on entering their username and password.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  9. I wish it was too.

10. subspace

subspace Member

Me three. I sometimes worry that we (the site) are vulnerable due to the ability for anyone of any age to view. I know that people can lie about their ages but at least the effort at protection would be made.

11. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I will be sure to pass your concerns on to the powers that be.

12. Cheers Sparrow, that'd be a great help :)

13. Death

Death Member

I think that is a terrible suggestion. Some people that never registered to this site have contacted me after reading my contact thread and seeing my e-mail. These people would never have contacted me unless this forum would've been open. While I unfortunately wasn't compatible with them, or it just wouldn't work out, making this forum closed would dramatically lessen at least my chance of finding the right person for me, seeing that I have quite a different personality, to say the least. I honestly don't think anyone who contacted me ever even registered... so making this forum closed should reasonably be of significance, and not just to me. Not everyone who uses this forum already has someone... I sure don't.

As for the pointer that the owner of a site is subject to the laws of the country they live in... the law of - I suppose it is the USA - may have changed, I'm sure, but previously, even in the US, the laws that must be followed are the laws of the country in which the server is located. Of course, since I am aware of how harsh the laws in the US tend to be about these kinds of things, if US laws are a threat to the continued existence of this site, I'd gladly buy the rights to the use of this site and move the server to Sweden, as long as the cost would be reasonable.

I agree, however, that fifteen-year-olds don't tend to be mature enough for this kind of stuff... but in accordance to US law, it'd be just as unaccepted if it'd be a person just below eighteen.

14. I can see your point about how the forum's privacy could restrict the chances of you meeting someone, but surely the most important thing is the safety of its members, as well as guests? How would you feel if a stink was caused if, say, a 10 year old somehow found this site? Far fetched maybe, but it's not impossible for such a thing to happen.

15. Death

Death Member

I constantly am haunted by thoughts of all the dreadfulness that every second keeps happening in this awful world, but you can't start fiddling with the rights of people because of what might happen. This path is constantly taken, nowadays, and the more or less "democracies" of the world, that took so much to develop, now are sinking into a new age where what these countries have developed is starting to fall apart. Bad things may always happen... always. And compromising the rights of people only lead to yet more compromises - because people get used to the old compromises - and soon it's all gone. Due to this, I strongly oppose that suggestion. And don't forget: that ten-year-old could end up hurt in the same way through Google. It's up to the parents to do their best to protect their children, not up to everyone else at the cost of liberties. While I myself would wish I could keep all kinds of badness from happening, and so often feel like shit while thinking about how this world is, I myself, at least, still would not compromise liberties such as these as a means to protect them. The problem with just tolerating such measures is that the measures never end... just look at how Germany has become - not even schoolgirl uniforms used during sex is legal, anymore - what consenting adults may do at home is now illegal, there, if what they do may be connected to the adults acting to be "minors" - all this in the name of protecting minors. Measures like these usually never end and therefore I strongly oppose the suggestion.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.