wildest new year's week end meets ever in nj

witchy_07860

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i am doing the wildest new years eve week end meets any where cum use this week end
i will be your new years piggy slut where you can do just about anything you like with or to me. i will have writing on me and open to anything you like try.

Saturday 8 pm to 1 am i will be doing a any thing goes swinger open meet

Sunday 8am to 12 pm a new years cum shower where you get to beat of on me and Can any where on my nude body
Sunday 1 pm to 5 pm open beat & bang meet
Sunday 8 pm to 1 am wild swinger open

things i do in off line meets
all types of sex, anal, bj
pain:
ass beating,body slapping, hot wax, sewing pins,clothespins,tit pain, pussy pain,whipping,and you may bring things you like to hit or hurt me with
bondage:
can be tied anyway you want so you to do things to me where i can not move we have ropes and ties to hold me down
toys:
anything you like to bring to use on me,
bottles, big thing to put in me, butt plugs,dildos, just about anything that turns you on
kinky things:
ATM,ptm,anal,bj,all types of sex, bare back sex,gs,cream pie and more just about anything goes

WHERE:
all of the meets are at my place 54 mill st newton NJ 07860
you can use this for a map look up
how to get here:
we are at 54 mill st newton NJ in a Tan and red 4 family house at the top of the drive way apt. 15 you will see Christmas decorations on the porch in back of town square gardens apt it a cross the street from brook side plaza. use the first floor door on the side porch by the drive just ring door bell on that door
note for most of NJ and NYC. take rt 80 w to rt 206 n to mill st newton
mill is one block for spring st
for other parts of ny state take 94 to 206/94 to mill st. from pa rt 80e to rt 206n to mill st

what you can not do:
no face hitting, no closed hand hitting, no cutting, no chocking, no shit things, no one under 19 may come here. no drugs are to be used or come in my place. anyone that dose not follow the rules must leave.

FEE:
this is a donation type event you give what you want note you do not have to give to come it is just a nice thing to do as all the the funds we get in DEC.go to are kids Christmas fund to get then nice things

if you get lost or want more info call 1-973-383-6751 ask for witchy note this a new number

I also do Private meets with solo guys for full pain and bondage and all types of kinky sex

you can set up a privet meet by phone ims or email witchy_07860@ yahoo.com
to see all my photos of what i do join this group
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/hot_ bbw_photos/

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account