White sex slaves organisation

PROCO

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

White slavers

:p FINALY WE GOT YOU BITCH

Say goodby to the goodlife ,we are going to sell you to some perverted druglord in South America .You are going to be chained to his bed and be naked for the rest of your fucking life .You will be geven as present from gangmember to gangmember for the next coming years and end your life screaming as a painslut in some dark celler of a pervert ..

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

PROCO

White Slaver

:p I AM VERY GLAD YOU ARE NOT ORDERED BY SOME BLACK PIMP

Her eyes started open as for the first time in her life she felt a man's cock slip past her anal ring and painfully pass deep into her rectum. A white hot rod of searing pain plunged into her aging bowels. Cries of agony were forced from her faded lips as the slaver brutally and with no respect for her , pounded into her.

I may rape you in the ass as much as i like before i sell you to them

you are what we call FREE MEAT

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

PROCO

white slaver

:p:mad: I WILL MAKE A FIRST CLASS WHORE OUT OF YOU IN A MATTER OF A FIEW DAYS !!!

He took off her ball dildo and put a big dildo in her cunt.The whip licked twice between her legs, slicing either side of the quivering dildo protruding from her cunt, cutting deep into her taut groin muscles. They snapped agonizingly like cut cables.Moving to her front, he cracked the whip, brutally snapping her nipples,which vanished in an explosion of blood. In a virtuoso display, he opened up two parallel long slices along one side, opening her up from her armpits, along her ribcage, the sensitive sides of her waist and down to her hips. She shrieked as he snapped the tip of the whip at her armpit, ensnaring one end of the strip of flesh between the two parallel cuts. Her's screams sounded like nothing human as he tugged gently. Slowly, agonizingly, he peeled the thin strip of skin from between the cuts.He believed in setting a bitch to work as soon as possible. He grinned as she laboured, sucking, licking and, very gingerly, gumming, his erect monstersnake.She was in total despair.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: