PART 2 W.S.O. The Auction

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

PROCO

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

W.S.O. PART 2 THE AUCTION

:mad: FORCED TO MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION ON THE BUYERS

You see that big black ugly fat pimp their !!

Smile to him and make sure he buys you at a high price

Smile and act as a whore to all these buyers so that they bid against each other

I want a very good price ,if not i sell you to a black gang leader and then you can serve all his gangmembers chained to the wall in a dark basement somewhere in a lost ghetto .

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

PROCO

SEX STORIES COLLECTION MARIA PROCO

IT ALL STARTED WITH A VERY HUMILIATING AUCTION.

Facing this reality was physically like taking a hard punch to the gut. Mentally, it was a chilling horror beyond their wildest nightmares. . It was advertised that there were predators working in the neighbours ,but they did not believe it and walked, dressed and comported as if nothing could happen to them. Nobody would do something to them they thought because their dad was rich and powerfull.This only happens with poor girls .Their shapely figure, cute face and obvious fuck-ability were the reasons they were kidnapped almost as soon as the cunt hunters scoped them out walking down the street.

WE WERE SOLD TO NIGGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In these creepy, heart-stopping circumstances, her past sexual experiences and abuse with the slavers were all screaming one message to her brain: she was in much deeper shit now.

WE HAD TO SHOW WHAT THE SLAVERS HAD LEARNED US.

"To add insult to injury we must perform the most disgusting sexual acts in front of these large audiance of blacks who wants to buy us as a future whore for their brothels with only niggers as clients.We felt violated, helpless and totally vulnerable.Bad as all this was, it would soon get much worse.Looking around in wild desperation we saw that the bidding was started and that one by one was sold to a ugly black pimp."

Just like all the others after hours of shamefull exhibition making the helpless woman an easy target for humilition verbaly and physicaly for the entertainment of the jaded group of pimps that watched this sickening spectacle.There were screams from the audience when the bidding started. For each and one of them the slaver made a brief speech to the audience telling them the social background of their victims and how they are treated in the last fiew weeks.This makes the audience horny and the prices higher because the pimps wanted to rape as soon as possible.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

PROCO

SEX STORIES COLLECTION MARIA PROCO

SOLD

The benches facing the stage were full of wealthy individuals and black brothel owners. The auctioneer began his examination of the poor girl. And this was how the sex slavers displayed a slave : first,he examined her face; made her open her mouth to inspect her teeth and gums;felt her breasts; pinched and pulled on her nipples; examined and palpated her stomach; patted her mound; inspected her legs; turned her around and examined her back; pinched and slapped her buttocks; turned her around again; inched his hand slowly up her thigh; explored her pussy; inserted his fingers into her hole and felt around, getting them wet in the process.This “exam†was designed to show the buyers that the woman was healthy and sound. But its real purpose was get the audience excited.He told her to turn around, put her hands behind her head and face the audience.He told her to spread her legs, bend backwards and touched the whip handle to her right tit. Then he ran the handle down to her pussy, tapped it on her thighs to make her open her legs; and then he shoved it up her cunt; inciting the audience of older male buyers to lick their lips and rub their chins thoughtfully.She was nearly a broken woman.A big black pimp was to be the first. He was tentative as he touched her . Thoroughly chastened, he began grabbing her tits and squeezing them hard and then, he pinched and pulled her nipples. Then he grabbed her ass and after this, felt her up between her legs. He became really enthusiastic and much to her humiliation, she had to thank him loudly and clearly. It was so humiliating. To have him touch her intimately was a supreme violation. After him, other took a turn ,she was mauled by sixteen men before the bidding started.

“What am I bid for this slut who is eager to serve men in every way?â€

There was strong bidding and finally, a big, corpulent BLACK PIMP ,purchased her.The auctioneer then announced dramatically, “we have more women who are even better than this one. Who will do anything for the right owner!.look this one captured on her wedding day !!!!!!!!!!! .We killed her husband in front of her eyes and chained her to our rapebed for weeks.We made her eager to please your clients in her wedding dress is not it darling ???

"Yes Master ,i am ready to become a whore for BLACKS ONLY and will serve all the negroes in my wedding dress " They trained her very well to say this on the auction.

th_42632_H70_123_187lo.jpg

Stand by and get ready for pleasure! here is much white whore meat to buyâ€

The girl was pale, her eyes wide with fear. Between each step her eyes darted around until the chain yanked her to the next step. All the while the auctioneer drawled on about her. Birth date, sign, where she grew up, how many times she has been raped by the slavers , he knew it all. By the time she took the stage the camera man zoomed in to videotape her auction. Gone missing after a vacation to see the ruins in Thailand.. Standing on a slave auction stage, nude as the day when she was born. Someone had decided that she was not to be permitted the dignity of a costume at her own sale with obvious chastity a challenge to be pimped in and been broken by those yelling negroes who wants to buy her for their brothels.

NEXT !!

The humiliation of being stripped nude was so overwhelming that she shut her eyes tightly to block out the faces of the smirking men. She involuntarily squeezed her thighs together,as if to protect her nearly exposed beauty from their hungry stares. She trembled before them, feeling their eyes burning on her body, starting from her slender ankles and round calves, the ivory columns of her slim thighs leading up to her full hips and her round, meaty bottom.They will sell her to the highest bidder with her charms on display for their enjoyment. Then the auctioneer turned to the audience and said, “All right, you have an hour to make her a cock-sucking slut.†As she knelt and began sobbing, the auctioneer told her what was next, each of the men would be allowed to use her mouth and ejaculate their hot seed and she would swallow it. This was a terrible indignity - the most personal of degradations.

NEXT !!!!!!!!!

Then the first negro pulled out his uncircumcised cock and wagged it right in her face. She stared at it and it made her gasp, moan and writhe. Enjoying her suffering made the audience grin, laugh and very horny. Almost every black had a stiff, hard cock tenting his trousers . He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her mouth right against the head of his cock. Then he used his cock to slap her face. And then he rubbed the wet tip all over her cheeks, nose and mouth. He made her open her mouth and forced her to move her head back and forth on his cock.With her hot, luscious mouth enveloping his most precious possession, he forced it in and took control of her by grabbing her head. He pulled her head forward to get it in deeper and this made her gag and begin to drool uncontrollably. He was very excited, and soon went, “oh…oh…oh,†as he began to spurt hotly in her mouth. As he filled her tiny oral cavity, some men began to applaud when his hips did a little obscene jig.He squeezed her nostrils shut to make her swallow his slimy load, and the hot, pearly stream filled her mouth.As he continued to ejaculate, it filled her mouth to overflowing and semen and saliva dripped down onto her chin. And then man after man in the audience stepped up to take their turns using her mouth like it was her pussy. When one man was fucking her face, another stood off on the side....huffing and puffing, jerking his cock…awaiting his turn. Others stood by joking and laughing. Rough black men were enjoying her nakedness and the opportunity to degrade her. The semen filled her mouth and glazed her tongue. Some pulled out at the last minute and holding their cocks like a hose, splashed their semen on her face. Soon she was just covered and coated.The excess dribbled down and some fell on her tits .They ordered her to lick her lips and swallow and she had to consume lots of slippery, sticky semen.

NEXT !!!!!!!!!

“YES, white whore...this is what you were captured for...to have black men cum in your mouth†one of them said while he was ejaculating. There were so many negroes, their cocks became a blur as they used her mouth and, reaching their precious moment, filled her with their hot, virile semen. Just when she thought it was over, another man stepped up, and face-fucked her, making her saliva drool spectacularly and then cumming in her mouth. When a man pulled momentarily, she was salivating so heavily that his cock was usually connected to her mouth with strings of saliva. She gagged and gagged as rivers of sloppy, sticky sperm filled her mouth and coated her tonsils. Seconds later another blast filled her mouth or hit her nose and cheeks and ran down in heavy, lumpy streams. There was so much that she soon felt sick to her stomach...and she gagged and retched periodically. It was too much for her.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

PROCO

sex stories collection :MARIA PROCO

You see that big ugly black overthere ?? He is gone buy you and turn you into a crackwhore for big shaped black perverts .

He is gonne buy you too ,he needs lots of crackwhores ,besides a brothelowner he is a drugdealer ,so you will be a sheep whore for him after you are made drugaddicted.

"Give me a last kiss before i sell you to the niggers ,they are very demanding, perverted ,vulgar, savage and sex insatiable as you will see"

"Look who is going to buy you,you will be one of their many whores from now on ,have fun with niggers because you are going to serve them for the next 50 years 7 on 7 "

"Now you may remove your blindfold and see who is intrested in buying you as their new crack whore "

"Show them your ass ,you are going to use them a lot in the future as their new crack whore "

"Those niggers gone love to play with these ,you gonne be a first class whore for them ,see to it i get a good price of you or.... "

"A last use before you become a drugaddicted whore for dirty perverted niggers "

"Tomorrow i sell you as a crackwhore for negroes ,but first we are ging to spend the night together "

"I hope you love drugs ,because those negroes overthere are going to turn you in a big junkee and put you at work in their dirty obscure brothels full perverted black clients 7 on 7 for the rest of your life.

"Thats how i gonne sell you to the niggers ,they will love to give you nice drugshots ,piercings,tattoos and brandings so you become even more slutty for their clients "

"Tomorrow i sell you to a big black ugly nigger with 18 " dickto become one of his many whores ,then you may complain .You gonne be muted by their monsterdicks and constaltly murmur with their dick or semen in your mouth"

"You see gentlemen ,you do not need always drugs to let those white bitches do whatever a black man can dream off ,can i get your beds for this fuck pig please,she will be a big moneymaker in your brothels "

"Tomorrow i have a new job for you ,you like drugs ??? i hope so because tomorrow i send you to the auction with exclusive black pimps as buyers ,most of them are drugdealers and turn their slaves into baterywhores.You know what a battery whore is ?? No i see ,it is a drugjunkee locked up in some obscure room without windows with only a mattress to serve hundreds of black loosers a day 24 on 24 ,each 8 hours they are given a shot so that they can be raped in all holes by as many man available in the whorehouse.Thats why they are called batery whores ,the drug is their batery to keep on going .Even in your sleep you will be used by drunken niggers. "

"Open your eyes and smile at them,they wanne buy you .Their clients gonne pound ,drill, rip, impale and slam-fuck you 18 hours a day 7 on 7 "

"can i get your beds ,gentlemen.She will be an excellent whore for you depraved ,debauched ,decadent and degenerated vicious clients "
"

"Nice audience is not it ,it is full house to buy you ,all nigger pimps as you see,,you will be very popular among their clients ,big black babymakers with big salami 's "

"Look what she had to offer to your clients, nice asscheeks,good hips , sexy anus with small anal passage for your Big Black Cock clients and beautifull posterior ready for the anal deep -strokes "

Try out before the auction .All buyers have a full day before the auction to try out the meat .

After the try out cleaned from cum , load , sperm; semen ,seed ,cum-dumpand black baby juice .

"I am gonne get a lot of money for that pussy ,blacks gonne like this tiny little tight "

"You gonne smile to those niggers bitch ,i want the best price out of you "

Farewell party from the slavers just before the auctions !!

"This is nothing wait until you are by the blacks then you gonne know how to scream and grunt like a pig."

"It is your turn on the block ,we want a good price so show us what you are trained for and give those niggers a hot sex show "

"Better and hotter i want those negroes horny as hell,jerking,luscious, before they start bidding on you "

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

PROCO

sex stories collection :Maria proco

"Now let see what a price i can get from you ,i want to see a doll-faced slut ,eager to please every dirty nigger while revealing everything she has to offer on a maddening slutty and bimbo way like we trained you. I want some breathtaking poses on that auction block and immense,grotesque .monstrous massive ,gigantic,oversized hulking bulging dicks in the audiance all eager to rape you in all your holes.If i do not get the richt price i will keep you for my dogs and pigs and sell you another time .I need 200.000 dollar so take care i got it !!! .

"Tomorrow i sell you to the niggers bitch ,your good days are over "

"You cannot imagen how much the niggers are gonne pay for this "

PREPARING THE AUCTION

forced to make themself wet to make the buyers horny

Last try outs

Last abuses by the slavers

Waiting to be sold to the niggers !!!!!!!!!!!

"It is your turn now,they are all already very horny so i think i got a good price out of you now "

"In 5 minutes your a black cock slut for the rest of your life ,lets go to the auction block "

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

PROCO

sex stories collection :MARIA PROCO

Waiting their turn for the auction together with their slaver.

"Let me use you for the last time ,from now on it wil be much bigger dicks you will have to swallow ,big black cocks of 16 and 18 inches !!!!!!!!."

"Dont scream ,you gonne have much bigger and thicker dicks in your ass when your auctioned to the black pimps,they train you with horses you know !!!! "

"This is the last drup of me ,after your sold to those niggers you will swallow gallons of black seemen each day of your life "

"Your turn now ladies !!!!!!!!!! You gonne be nigger sluts from now on !!!"

"She is perfect for your Big Black Cock section genlemen ,can i get your bids for this piece of ass ,you will have your investment back very quick "

"Lets go it is your turn ,and do not forget to smile to those niggers ,they will own you for the rest of your life ,in 10 minutes your their whore !! "

"Smile ,i collection the pics from the slaves i sold to the negroes,i have already 5 albums full and wak me off on them knowing what those perverts are doing to them. "

"Slowly ,we have plenty of time ,your only auctioned in 2 hours !! "

"Give me a nice deep long french kiss before i sell you to those bastards "

"The niggers gone love to use you like this,easy we still have plenty of time your only this evening on the block "

"I am gonne warm you up before those blacks start bidding on you "

"Your next ,sweethart ,the blacks are waiting for you !! "

"Its a pitty we are selling her to those bastards but she is gone make a fortune for us on the block "

"I always get horny as hell when i sell my slaves to the niggers ,i know what they are going to do with you and i will come to visit you once you are their whore ,it is free for me ."

"Let me see what i am selling today "

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: