White sex slaves organisation

PROCO

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

WHITE SLAVERS

:p RAPED WITH DILDO'S !!!!

She gasped as the mouth of the dildo went beyond the length of his forefinger and began to scrape delicately against the exquisitely sensitive female flesh deep inside her tool tunnel. She gulped as he jammed the dildo hard against her cervix. He twisted the dildo hard. She squeezed her small fists tight, her fingernails gouging deep into her palms. Her entire body tightened. Her bare buttocks dimpled and clenched. She sucked in her smooth belly, holding her breath in mortal terror. Her thigh and calf muscles quivered as they strained mightily but futilely against her bonds

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

PROCO

White slavers

:p FIRST BLACK LOAD I GUESS ??

When i buy you tomorrow you will have lots and lots of these each day
You are going to work in one of my bordellos in South America
I am going to earn millions on you and you are going to swallows tons and tons of these black juice

How does it taste ????
Get used to it, the punishment for not swallowing is the red hot iron which we use solely to train our sexslaves.
After a fiew brandmarks on your soles and butt you swallow everything we present you !!!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

PROCO

White slavers

:mad: YES THEY HAVE RIGHT !!!

The slaver phoned me to say he has a perfect gangwhore for my gang.
We have over the 100 members and you are going to serve them all chained like a dog in a dark basement . My gangmembers will use you around the clock in all your holes.
You get 6 hours rest and then you start again and so on and so on

I will sell you after one year with profit to another gang where you can do the same job.

And they in turn will resell you again to another gang

You are going to see lots of blackgangs in your miserable life !!

But now i am going to sample you first
I will take my time for that

You do not mind is not it ,we have the whole night !!!!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: