Which to buy

frontfetish

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I would recommend getting something closer to a sling, like this: http://www.manhuntshop.com/strict-leather-sling-w-stirrups-and-pillow_77.html
It's more expensive, but when it comes to sex toys, you don't want cheap. Cheap sex toys break very easily, and given that sex toys often put you in unusual positions or expose delicate body parts, when one breaks, there can be a risk of injury. Even high-quality ones occasionally break during vigorous usage, so save up your money for it and make it an investment you'll get a lifetime of use from.

In particular, the fact that there's a spring of some sort in this swing makes me leery. Perhaps I'm wrong, but springs typically get stretched with time and lose their bounciness. And the sling I suggested is made to accommodate two men, so there's little risk that a straight couple would push it past its weight limits.

And I agree with Jey that you'll get more fun out of some sort of swing than something that straps onto a door (although there is certainly fun to be had with that).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

frontfetish

I would recommend getting something closer to a sling, like this: http://www.manhuntshop.com/strict-leather-sling-w-stirrups-and-pillow_77.html
It's more expensive, but when it comes to sex toys, you don't want cheap. Cheap sex toys break very easily, and given that sex toys often put you in unusual positions or expose delicate body parts, when one breaks, there can be a risk of injury. Even high-quality ones occasionally break during vigorous usage, so save up your money for it and make it an investment you'll get a lifetime of use from.

In particular, the fact that there's a spring of some sort in this swing makes me leery. Perhaps I'm wrong, but springs typically get stretched with time and lose their bounciness. And the sling I suggested is made to accommodate two men, so there's little risk that a straight couple would push it past its weight limits.

And I agree with Jey that you'll get more fun out of some sort of swing than something that straps onto a door (although there is certainly fun to be had with that).

thanks for the reply! so I'll order the swing I think and I'll try to save money from the toy that you suggested. It looks durable but the price really surprise me LOL.

Fileboom Premium Account

L8NightQ

If you have to stay within that range you will most likely be better off with the pleasure swing.
The door swing is a little restrictive, as you are always against the door.

I personally have tried a device that looked just like the pleasure swing, and the taiwan basket too. I really think they're fine for those that like swings (well.... maybe not the taiwan swing). I can see the fun but I'm just not that guy. It takes a lot to get this swing harness just right, but certainly not impossible. A lot of people really seem to like them.

Sebastian's suggestion is more favorable if you are adding bondage to the swing solution, it's easier to get in/on, better for long term sessions, and much more durable...... but the pleasure swing can be adjusted so you can position your sub ass-up.

Just pay attention to the install instructions, or get a frame for it. Gravity is a bitch!

Oh, yea...... If you are really feeling kinky and you want to take your swing with you on vacation, be very careful with that idea in the back of your head that you can attach it to the top rail of the luggage cart. It's not as stable as you think.

P.S.
From a bondage perspective, I prefer to tie my sub with hands behind her back, bend her over (head to door) and hoist the hands up. the hands go up, the head is pointed down and she can't straighten up. Anchor the tie at the top of a door, or to a (strong) hook anchor in the cieling or doorway. I have access to her breasts, legs, all orifices (m,p,a). I can still use a spreader, and I can grab both thighs and lift her into a wheel barrel position. When I do plan to put her in this position I use a more complete suspension tie for her wrists, or use suspension cuffs cause theres lots of nerves that can be compromised if hanging for longer than a few minutes, but a simple tie works if I'm just keeping her wrists out of the way.

It's an easy suspension, and can be like a swing if you put her in the wheel barrel position, but it's really not the same. I just like it better

Just a warning, if you try this, you have to lower the hands SLOWLY after the session and allow her to adjust her position as she recovers. Not doing so is not fun for her or you..

Fileboom Premium Account