What turned you onto BDSM?

Faravid

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What first sparked my interest in BDSM was an incident with my first girlfriend. We decided to try out oral, first me on her, and she - not being used to the sensation and getting ticklish - was squirming all the time, making my business a bit difficult. So I grabbed her wrists, pinned them down so that I also pressed her thighs down with my elbows, and told her to be still (totally not a proper Dom command voice - instead, a frustrated breath of a teenager: "hey, try to keep still for a while, pleeeease?!"). The squirming and giggling stopped. Deep gasps appeared. So did a mighty orgasm not long after. When she got her breath back, she explained me how completely she was turned on by the feeling of me controlling her, so we started digging deeper into that. So, we found out by accident that she had a submissive nature, and to satisfy her needs, I developed a dominant side, which later became an integral part of me. I think it's just good that this side of me developed from love and caring instead of my own fantasies. Inside, I am still very concerned that my sub feels good in the end, and that I haven't harmed or upset her by any means. I am really a ridiculously cuddly fellow, but you know - sometimes love and care just means ropes and force!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

dabeasty

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

always curious

Hey , well I guess it was a mixture of things that got me interested in this , but mainly and escapade I had at a peep show theater back in the late 70's . The hole in the wall was exceptionally small , so I waited till I lost a bit of my raging hard , and stuffed my whole package thru ( it wasn't easy to do, one ball at a time with the head of my cock going thru last ) then after the first touch it was stuck , till it went soft again .... some 4-6 hours later . The experience was a shock to the system . I had a fairly decent buzz when I got there , smoked a good J , and had a couple shots of scotch , and a fresh bottle of amyl , and a load that needed relieved.
And like I said , once I got hard again , I couldn't pull out . It sounded like a revolving door in the booth where my package was trapped , and I guess my torturers figured that out , fast . It must have been like a wrestling tag team match , as it seemed to always felt like there were 2 mouths at work , some were gentle and some were the extreme opposite to the point of brutal , slapping and squeezing my balls and cock , and making me moan uncontrollably . I still don't know how many times they got me to cum , but I would say 3 or 4 times , and wow , it was a non stop thrill ride . The video player in my booth was on , and didn't need coins , mmm , I am getting a hard just thinking about it .:p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account