What is your fetish?

Footslave91

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

21 year old guy here, not lucky enough to have explored much yet, but I'm excited to try things. I have done foot worship, but that's about it. Other things I'm highly interested in are...well, just about anything. Big ones are:

Firstly, have to be tied or restrained in some way to start with almost any fantasy I've got. Then we will say, I have sensitive nipples, and love for them to be bitten. Gentle at first, but then I have her just pull at them with her teeth. The pain hurts so good!

Cuckolding is another one for me. Although I would be too incredibly jealous to go through with this. This fantasy gets...weird. But I love humiliation. The cuckolding leads to being made to clean her, then him. As I am sucking him clean, on my knees, him standing, she strokes me. I cum on his foot or feet, and they show me that I did wrong. Then I clean HIS feet, going into a full on forced gay foot worship while she fucks me with a strap on, abusing my ass to her liking. This fantasy ends with me being made to lick his asshole while she sits on his face, then they both abuse my ass to their liking, taking turns on me all night.

Another fantasy I have is pet play. I want a pet-owner relationship, though I think this would be kept strictly to the bedroom. She can make me whatever she wants, her little puppy or her dirty little piggy. The dog fantasy would end every night with me sleeping, curled up at the foot of her bed near her feet, my rightful place as her property.

My last big fantasy is being forced to wear her panties. Not just that, but perhaps she brings her girlfriends over, say after a night at the mall. And maybe she just fucked a guy(or they all did) and the cum is still fresh and waiting for me. They force my sissy thong-wearing ass to get on all fours and kick them clean, burying my face in their crotch(I love the feeling of bein smothered in a pussy) until they orgasm. I'll worship their feet, let them take turns abusing me in whatever way, and hopefully a large strap on is tossed into the mix.

I feel a bit more gay than anything saying all of this, but I am predominantly straight, I assure you. That all just adds to the humiliation, ya know?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

af993

My fetish

I absolutely love having my girlfriend riding me in cowgirl style, with her face down by my shoulder/ear and her ass in the air. When she licks my ear it gets me insanely excited. But what I love the most is covering her ass in lube while we're having sex like this, and rubbing and fingering her asshole. It gets her off and makes her orgasms much more intense, and that fact is enough to make me cum right along with her. It's amazing.
My other fetish, which I haven't yet accomplished, is to lick her ass- she just doesn't like the idea but I love eating her pussy and do it almost every single time we have sex. When my tongue ventures a little further she just sort of pulls away and says she's ready, and that's when things turn into... ^. Licking her ass though... and her ass covered in oil or lube. Unbeatable.

Fileboom Premium Account

Lillith

I'd love to breastfeed a sub while playing with him or her. Then I try to push away infantiled sub who is clinging and begging for more tit and touch. I eventually perform oral sex without bringing infantiled sub to orgasm.

Feminize a hot guy and fuck him from behind with a dildo while he watches in a mirror.

Humiliation of small penis on hot guy.

Humiliation and degredation of those who deserve it and want it.

Ass play.

Pussy and Cock slapping.

WORSHIP AND ADORATION

Fileboom Premium Account