What is your fetish?

Hide

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

being made to cry before activity
That's pretty hot.

My list:

-breath play: choking, drowning. There's something about being put under water and being firmly kept there, the struggle against his power keeping you
down. Would also be nice if he used his body weight to keep me down by laying or sitting on me, instead of just keeping me down with his hands.
-wrestling, getting strangled. While he's at it, maybe perform some victory poses to add to the humilation
-being used as a footstool, chair
-trampling
-facesitting/ass worship
-foot worship
-ponyplay (don't care much for the outfits and materials, though whips and spurs are cool). I'd like to carry him around on my back or shoulders for as long as he pleases.
-being 'forced' to do things I'd rather not do
-verbal abuse
-getting hit (especially in the face), the only kind of pain that I like, as I'm more into the humiliation aspect
-giants < unrealistic fantasy unfortunately

I once saw artwork of a female (obviously..) using her boyfriend as a human chair while she was fixing her make up, getting ready for a date with another guy. I found this idea really humiliating. The idea that my bf would do the same
thing to me (fixing his hair instead of putting on makeup xD) would be rather intense, though I think that I might be pretty upset and angry afterward (I'm a rather jealous person..). Another alternative: having him tie me up and tape my mouth while he has sex with another woman, forcing me to watch while they laugh and make fun of me.

As you may have noticed, most of the things I put on the list have one thing in common: pressure/weight. Somehow this really turns me on. I've liked this idea since I was young - always wanted girls to ride my back, stuff like that.. lol.

I apologize for the wall of text.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

magicblast

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have quite a few actually. I'm a sadomasochist, although predominatly sadistic surprisingly haha.

* Being pinned down reluctantly, especially if the guy's mocking me while I writhe.
*Biting, clawing, punching, pinching, shoving, kicking, wrestling, choking. I'm an angry person so I lash out and it's refreshing if he lashes back. Otherwise I'd feel like a bully.
* Blood. I love the sight, smell and taste of blood. Just seeing it in certain situations makes my heart race.
* Torture. I'm currently seeing someone who loves it when I press a hot knife (after being heated with a lighter) against his back. I equally enjoy my handiwork and knowing that the marks there came from me.
* Hands. A guy has to have nice hands.
* Sudden role reversals. If I'm on top dominating the guy, it's incredibly sexy when the roles suddenly switch. Especially if he's mocking me in the process and punishes me.
* "Smart casual" looks. A scruffy smart shirt with jeans is the perfect look. Especially if a waistcoat is thrown in the mix.
* Nerdiness. I love the Marvel/DC fanatics and it helps if they're academically intellectual as well.
* Sarcasm. A guy who openly mocks and challenges me? Hot.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: