What is your fetish?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I enjoy genital abuse and forced degradation ...made to perform orally for a dominant woman and her sub male, given a choice, shown the needle to feel it, then either accept the needle of suggest some degrading acts she may wish to make me perform...her body, panties, tampon, pee, or her spit, worship her in this fashion, I ask that she do not bathe...at least the day before..longer if she will...I find the only partners available for my needs are the professional women..

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gwendoline

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I suppose most of us subs enjoy the obvious aspects of BDSM, the leather, chains, whips etc. and like so many of us, panties are high on the list but my list would also include the scent of her shoes and boots and the delicious odour of Her anus and arm pits. I feel so content when lying at her feet and licking Her boots.
Cock and ball torture is a delight in that Mistress can inflict a lot of pain on me with little effort but my ultimate fetish is when the fetish includes the intimate worship of my Mistress.
All of my Mistress’s bodily wastes are a delight to me so, each month, when She is on her period and I am Her toilet I am in heaven. Mistress will only allow me to take ‘everything’ for a few days each month but those days are fantastic and at least one day I will be allowed no food except Her bodily waste.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account