What is your fetish?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

LovesFootJobs

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Brand new here... LOVE this place so far.

My fetish: feet. womens feet I should say. I love to worship them. Sniff and smell them when they are slightly stinky. massage and lick and suckle her feet. My wife is totally into it and that is a major plus. I get and love receiving footjobs/toejobs regularly.

A Common turn on for me: My wife is sitting at her desk on the computer and I am sitting at her feet sniffing, kissing and rubbing her feet. She has beautiful feet. This leads to footjob.

I don't really have any other fetishes outside of that and wonder sometimes, is a foot fetish even really a fetish any more?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

KittenMittens

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, I'm still very much exploring what I like, but so far...

• Being very heavily tied up from head to toe. Just a few knots does nothing for me, has to be lots of it all over.
  • Full-body mummification or full-body coverage of something tight, restrictive and binding. I think being vacuum sealed would fall under this, but I've never tried a proper vacuum bed, just my poor-woman's home-made vacuum bag.
  • Being told I'm not going to be let out/not being let out when I ask to be. Just discovered this one last week when my boyfriend was helping me self-bondage safely and decided to joke around, got me all kinds of wet.
  • Biting. Not hard enough to do damage, but the ends of my teeth are highly sensitive to touch, so I love feeling them scrape across or sink down into warm skin. To be bitten softly feels so tingly.
  • Fighting back. Seeing it happen or doing it myself, in a sexual power-struggle situation. Especially with teeth. I'm not into rape or rape fantasies though, that's a turn-off for me. I only like it when it feels and appears like mutual fun.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account