What is your fetish?

Aibo

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Turtleneck? That one is unusual.

Mine is control and power of the female. The more the merrier. And anything could happen from that foundation. Since this is rather broad I can go with several scenarios, I tend to ask the submissive what she like and wants.
But that have also caused a backlash from the kind of submissive female who want the Master to do his thing and I even been told that I am not enough of a Master for that reason. But I know that I can go further when I do the domination in a way that the submissive accepts, than if I do something she do not like as much.

Simple as that, but something that have caused clashes more than once.
So fetishes and fetishists are complicated to deal with at times.

But now power and inescapability is the keyword I tend more to chains and leather gear than mere rope.

Recently I have communicated a lot with a girl that have a somewhat funny fetish.
And she have this one without any of the other traits from BDSM that most of us here takes for granted. Such as a fetish for leather, bondage, spanking, petplay, collars, whips, cages or latex or anything else.

No she have a single fetish for being gagged more or less constantly and to be kept silent, and only that. This is at least a new one to me. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account