V.Girls - Wifes, Mommies, Bosses - Cuckolding, Milking, Tease & Denial

mdTygALHVE

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

MASTURBATION HURTS - MILF STEP-MOMMIE MAGDALENE
STEP-MOMMIE HATES IT WHEN YOU MASTURBATE. She catches you and She is going to "PADDLE YOUR ASS UNTIL YOUR COCK GETS SOFT." She keeps hold of your cock while paddling your ass and no matter how much you plead and beg and say how you'll be better, She will have none of it With her holding your cock between her thighs you hump her leg and cum in your underwear. When she finds out you came She is "GOING TO MAKE THIS COCK HURT, TO SHOW YOU THAT MASTURBATION HURTS. I TOLD YOU THAT IT DID AND YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!" After your bad behavior you are going back in the chair in the corner with your Dunce Cap on and in chastity for a week. - SEXY AND STRICT STEP-mommie MAGDALENE

File: MASTURBATION HURTS - MILF STEP-MOMMIE MAGDALENE.wmv
Size: 132121343 bytes (126.00 MiB), duration: 00:09:25, avg.bitrate: 1871 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1732 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
MASTURBATION HURTS - MILF STEP-MOMMIE MAGDALENE.wmv (126.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

mdTygALHVE

MOMMIES BOY WANKED & MADE TO WORSHIP DIRTY FEET - MOMMIES BEST FRIEND DEAUXMA
WHEN mommie GETS SICK OF JUNIOR SHE SENDS HIM OVER TO HER BEST FRIENDS HOUSE. DEAUXMA. reports all those bad nasty things you do, back to mommie. Your mommie and Her Best Friend own your cock. Her feet haven't been washed in a week and you're going to have to clean and worship them. She rubs her dirty feet on your cock and then sticks them in your mouth. Deauxma is going to make your cock hard and then make you beg to cum. But she's going to call your mommie to see if you get to cum this week. She gets you close and then stops. Torturing your cock and playing with her pussy, You're begging and pleading to cum before she finally lets you. "It's My Cock and My Cum, and you're always going to be such a Little mommies Boy." - HOT MILF AND mommieS BEST FRIEND DEAUXMA

File: MOMMIES BOY WANKED & MADE TO WORSHIP DIRTY FEET - MOMMIES BEST FRIEND DEAUXMA.wmv
Size: 124781997 bytes (119.00 MiB), duration: 00:10:46, avg.bitrate: 1545 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1409 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
MOMMIES BOY WANKED & MADE TO WORSHIP DIRTY FEET - MOMMIES BEST FRIEND DEAUXMA.wmv (119.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

mdTygALHVE

VACUUM CLEANER COCK MILKING - STEP-MOMMIE RACHEL
STEP-mommie HAS BEEN OUT FUCKING, WHILE JUNIOR STAYS HOME DOING HIS CHORES. When mommie gets home Junior knows that first he has to crawl over and Worship Her Ass. She brings him home a treat. A Cum Filled Condom that she feeds to him. She inspects his work and finds dust on the shelves and immediately knows that Junior has spent too much time thinking about his cock, and not enough doing his chores. She takes his nasty penis out of chastity and decides that it is too dirty and needs to be Vacuumed. "Your mind is too focused on your dirty cock and I am very disappointed in you." "The Vacuum is going to get rid of all that filth so you can stop thinking about it and get your chores done." "You like the vacuum, don't you, You like the pain when mommie lets you cum." "The Vacuum makes you behave better!" - COCK MILKING MILF STEP-mommie RACHEL LOVE

File: VACUUM CLEANER COCK MILKING - STEP-MOMMIE RACHEL.wmv
Size: 133793210 bytes (127.60 MiB), duration: 00:11:31, avg.bitrate: 1549 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1413 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
VACUUM CLEANER COCK MILKING - STEP-MOMMIE RACHEL.wmv (127.6 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

PUSSY POWER DEBAUCHERY PARTY - 4 WOMEN ON TOP
3 BITCH BOYS FORCED TO SERVE AT 4 SEXY WOMENS DEBAUCHERY PARTY. They have to serve them drinks, worship their ASSES. The Women humiliate their cocks, and sit one their faces. As they get more wasted they stomp their cocks and make the Bitch Boys fuck their feet. They do anything the WOMEN tell them to do, like the little sluts they are. MUSICAL ASS WORSHIP, while the Women cum over and over. Then it's time for HAND OVER THE MOUTH JERK COMPETITION. Making one slut cum on the other fags face and in his mouth, while he begs for it. Bitch boy are made to squirt all over themselves like the sluty party slaves they are. - FEMDOM DEBAUCHERY PARTY WITH MIKA TAN, LACIE JAMES, CHLOE AND BAI-LEE

File: PUSSY POWER DEBAUCHERY PARTY - 4 WOMEN ON TOP.wmv
Size: 527558413 bytes (503.12 MiB), duration: 00:23:08, avg.bitrate: 3041 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2904 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
PUSSY POWER DEBAUCHERY PARTY - 4 WOMEN ON TOP.wmv (503.1 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

HUMP AND SUCK - GODDESS LACIE
BITCH BOY GETS TO HUMP MY LEGS LIKE THE NAUGHTY HE IS. He doesn't get My Pussy, he has to hump my stockings until it hurts. And while he humps he has to suck my cock and bark and suffer My Humiliation. He gets slammed between my big tits and force fed in My Ass. Gagging on My Cock while I hold his nose and at the same time having to hump My Legs harder. I jerk his cock with My rough stockings and make him hump in pain. "THE ONLY REASON I'M DOING THIS IS BECAUSE I KNOW IT HURTS, BITCH! IF YOU WANT TO CUM YOU ARE WORKING FOR IT." - HOT LEG HUMPING FROM GODDESS LACIE JAMES

File: HUMP AND SUCK - GODDESS LACIE.wmv
Size: 222591762 bytes (212.28 MiB), duration: 00:11:32, avg.bitrate: 2573 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2436 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
HUMP AND SUCK - GODDESS LACIE.wmv (212.3 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

MONEY FOR AIR - FINANCIAL DEMANDING WIFE VICTORIA SIN
WIFEY DEMANDS MORE AND MORE MONEY AND WHEN YOUR CREDIT CARD GETS DECLINED SHE IS GOING TO CAUSE YOU PAIN. She tortures you, tramples you, throttles you with Her Heels and smothers your face until Her Pussy and Ass are wet and you are crying. Can't get any Air? Dig in My Pussy harder. You can breath through My Ass Hole losser. If you want air you are going to get Me More Money. You are going to go to you Daddy to get more money for Me. - DOM SMOTHERING GERMAN WIFE VICTORIA SIN

File: MONEY FOR AIR - FINANCIAL DEMANDING WIFE VICTORIA SIN.wmv
Size: 143589967 bytes (136.94 MiB), duration: 00:09:58, avg.bitrate: 1921 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1782 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
MONEY FOR AIR - FINANCIAL DEMANDING WIFE VICTORIA SIN.wmv (136.9 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

PAY ME TO LET YOU CUM - GODDESS KAREN
All you can do is jerk off and only when I tell you too. You are not man enough to touch My Big Tits or My Hot Pussy. You could never fuck a real Woman Like Me. You can only Lick Clean My Ass and the Soles of My Shoes. You can only Jerk Off when you have given Me your paycheck and I give you permission. CUM ALL OVER YOURSELF AND THEN LICK IT UP. - STROKE IT FOR GODDESS KAREN FISHER

File: PAY ME TO LET YOU CUM - GODDESS KAREN.wmv
Size: 139984829 bytes (133.50 MiB), duration: 00:07:47, avg.bitrate: 2398 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2254 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
PAY ME TO LET YOU CUM - GODDESS KAREN.wmv (133.5 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

SHOCK YOUR COCK THERAPY - STEP-MOMMIE KAREN
MOMMIE USES HER BIG TITS TO MAKE YOU HARD AND THEN USES ELECTRICITY TO SHOCK IT, and MAKE YOUR LITTLE COCK BEHAVE. YOU WILL TAKE PAIN AND CUM FOR MOMMIE. She uses the Electrosex Palm Power Box attached to the Electro Penis Sheath attached to your cock she can send the electricity through your dirty little cock causing stimulation and pain. She teaches your dick to stay hard and makes your balls swell for Her. "You will take the pain. You want to make Mommie happy don't you? Keep taking that shock and show Mommie you are a big boy." She spits on your cock and it makes the shock worse. IT'S MOMMIES COCK AND SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS TO IT. She puts her rough stockings on your cock so you don't make a mess and then turns up the voltage until you explode. "You need to learn, It HURTS WHEN YOU CUM, JUNIOR, and Mommie Likes it." - BIG BREASTED, COCK SHOCKING, ELECTRICAL MILKING STEP-MOMMIE KAREN FISHER.

File: SHOCK YOUR COCK THERAPY - STEP-MOMMIE KAREN.wmv
Size: 251264291 bytes (239.62 MiB), duration: 00:15:22, avg.bitrate: 2180 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2039 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
SHOCK YOUR COCK THERAPY - STEP-MOMMIE KAREN.wmv (239.6 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

SUFFER FOR ME - GODDESS LACIE
YOU LONG TO WORSHIP MY BODY, YOU CRAVE FOR ME. You must suffer for me. I laugh at you. You don't deserve to breathe the same air as Me. You will beg to clean my feet, to serve My Ass. I am a Goddess who deserves for you, to beg for every inch of My Body. You are Nothing To Me and your little cock is laughed at by Women Like Me. I enjoy laughing at you and humiliating you, So watch be take a few minutes out of My Decadent Life to Humiliate you. - GODDESS LACIE JAMES

File: SUFFER FOR ME - GODDESS LACIE.wmv
Size: 87819165 bytes (83.75 MiB), duration: 00:06:06, avg.bitrate: 1920 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1775 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
SUFFER FOR ME - GODDESS LACIE.wmv (83.8 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

ROUGH FOOTJOB REVENGE ON HUBBY - CUCKOLDING WIFE PERSIA
WIFEY LIKES TO TORMENT HUBBY WHEN HE IS IMMOBILIZED AFTER HIS ACCIDENT. The flowers she brought him are used to whip his ass. He can't move so She uses her high heels and stocking feet to teach his cock a lesson. Her rough sandpaper like nylons jerk his cock until it's raw. Hubby is helpless. So Wifey can abuse and humiliate his cock and balls all She wants. She puts his puny cock inside her rough stockings and jerks out all his dirty little boy cum. -

CUCKOLDING WIFE PERSIA PELE

File: ROUGH FOOTJOB REVENGE ON HUBBY - CUCKOLDING WIFE PERSIA.wmv
Size: 111610925 bytes (106.44 MiB), duration: 00:14:15, avg.bitrate: 1044 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 64 kb/s (eng)
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x480, 974 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
ROUGH FOOTJOB REVENGE ON HUBBY - CUCKOLDING WIFE PERSIA.wmv (106.4 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account