V.Girls - Wifes, Mommies, Bosses - Cuckolding, Milking, Tease & Denial

mdTygALHVE

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

DOUBLE CUCKOLD CUM BUCKET - CUCKOLDING DOM WIFE KATIE
HUBBY GETS TO COME OUT THE CLOSET TO SEE WIFEY SUCK, TITY FUCK, FOOT FUCK, SCREW AND FORCE HER NEW BOY TOY TO EAT IS OWN CUM. All the things hubby desires and never gets. She humiliates hubby while getting her pleasure and forcing a horny captivated boyfriend to be her slave. She keeps him hard using her hands, big tits, feet and pussy, all the time promising to have him cum in Her Mouth. But as hubby knows, She doesn't ever keep her promises. So when she gets him to the edge, instead of sucking the cum out of his cock, SHE MAKES HIM EAT HIS OWN CUM, all the while humiliating poor little cuckold hubby. - CUCKOLDING HUMILIATION BOY TOY FUCK FOR HUBBY BY WIFE KATIE KOX

File: DOUBLE CUCKOLD CUM BUCKET - CUCKOLDING DOM WIFE KATIE.wmv
Size: 229146548 bytes (218.53 MiB), duration: 00:15:22, avg.bitrate: 1988 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1852 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
DOUBLE CUCKOLD CUM BUCKET - CUCKOLDING DOM WIFE KATIE.wmv (218.5 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

mdTygALHVE

SUCK OUT MY PROFESSORS CUM, HUBBY - CUCKOLDING WIFE SKY
I GET ALL 'A'S WITHOUT STUDYING. I JUST FUCK MY PROFESSORS AND HUBBY HAS TO EAT OUT ALL THE JIZZ. Sky fucks and her professor fills her wet pussy with his cum. She gets and 'A' on her test. She comes home to hubby and tells him all about the fucking she does with all her professors and how he is going to eat out all their cum. She makes him take off her pantyhose with his teeth. She sits on hubby's face and makes him swallow and choke on her pussy. I get fucked and you clean it out of my pussy. You should feel lucky to get this. Now suck it all out. You will be done when you get every last drop out of MY CUNT. - FACE SITTING ASS CLEANING HUMILIATION FROM CUCKOLDING WIFE SKY TAYLOR

File: SUCK OUT MY PROFESSORS CUM, HUBBY - CUCKOLDING WIFE SKY.wmv
Size: 158629906 bytes (151.28 MiB), duration: 00:09:37, avg.bitrate: 2199 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2063 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
SUCK OUT MY PROFESSORS CUM, HUBBY - CUCKOLDING WIFE SKY.wmv (151.3 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

WEEKEND AT MOMMIES - ASIAN STEP-MOMMIE MINKA
STEP-MOMMIE MAKES JUNIOR WORK AND WORSHIP WHEN HE COMES TO VISIT. He has to massage and worship one foot while she pushes his balls with the other. Her enormous breast and strong legs control his cock. Her rough fishnet stockings rough-up his cock. She makes him FUCK HER FEET. ON FRIDAYS, until HE CUMS ON HER FEET. ON SATURDAY SHE SHOVES HIS HEAD BETWEEN HER BIG TITS AND MILKS HIS COCK until he blows his BIG load. But it is never enough for Mommie. "I WANT MORE, MORE CUM, JUNIOR!" - BIG BREASTED STEP-MOMMIE MINKA

File: WEEKEND AT MOMMIES - ASIAN STEP-MOMMIE MINKA.wmv
Size: 145720086 bytes (138.97 MiB), duration: 00:10:45, avg.bitrate: 1807 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1671 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
WEEKEND AT MOMMIES - ASIAN STEP-MOMMIE MINKA.wmv (139.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

YOU ARE NOT WORTHY - BRAT GIRLS JESSIE AND DARCY
YOU ARE JUST A BIG FUCKING PUSSY FOR US. You must only get hard for US. You must give US your paycheck. Kiss and Worship OUR FEET. Being our Little Bitch makes you hard, not your wife. You can't even get hard for her. We make you spit on your hand and make your cock hard while We play with OUR PUSSIES that you are never worthy to touch. Our pussies get wet from each other and you just sit and watch with a rock hard cock. But you better not cum. - YOU ARE OWNED BY TWO HOT BRAT GIRLS JESSIE AND DARCY

File: YOU ARE NOT WORTHY - BRAT GIRLS JESSIE AND DARCY.wmv
Size: 148439243 bytes (141.56 MiB), duration: 00:09:19, avg.bitrate: 2124 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1986 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
YOU ARE NOT WORTHY - BRAT GIRLS JESSIE AND DARCY.wmv (141.6 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

YOU WORK FOR ME NOW HUBBY - FINANCIAL DOM WIFE DIAMOND FOX
DIAMOND SEDATE$ HUBBY AND MAKES HIM HARD SO SHE CAN TAKE OVER. She is sick of working for you. Now you will turn the whole business over to her. If you want to cum, that is. - GOLD-DIGGING WIFE DIAMOND

File: YOU WORK FOR ME NOW HUBBY - FINANCIAL DOM WIFE DIAMOND FOX.wmv
Size: 169640914 bytes (161.78 MiB), duration: 00:13:10, avg.bitrate: 1718 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1582 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
YOU WORK FOR ME NOW HUBBY - FINANCIAL DOM WIFE DIAMOND FOX.wmv (161.8 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

STEP-SISTER HUMILIATING BEAT DOWN & JERKED IN YOUR PANTS - STEP-SISTER SYDNEY
STEP-SISTER LIKES TO BEAT DOWN STEP-BROTHER AND MAKE HIM CUM IN HIS PANTS. She gets her camera out and records the little bitch boy getting beat-up by his Sister and is going to send it to all the girls at school. I'll show them your little head being squeezed by My Strong Thighs. She traps his head between her legs and spanks his puny ass. When She makes his hiney red and gets turned on, cumming all over his head. Now she's going to make his face as red as his hiney. "My nice Strong Thighs can crush your little raisin head." You face belongs stuffed in My SHINY PANTS COVER ASS. I'm going to make your silly cock come all over inside your pants. I will make you fill your pants with all your cum, JUST FOR ME. Ahh, look at that! You wet your pants." - BITCH STEP-SISTER SYDNEY CAPRI

File: STEP-SISTER HUMILIATING BEAT DOWN & JERKED IN YOUR PANTS - STEP-SISTER SYDNEY.wmv
Size: 60592460 bytes (57.79 MiB), duration: 00:13:32, avg.bitrate: 597 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 64 kb/s (eng)
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x480, 526 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
STEP-SISTER HUMILIATING BEAT DOWN & JERKED IN YOUR PANTS - STEP-SISTER SYDNEY.wmv (57.8 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

TOP 9 FORCED TO CUM IN YOUR OWN FUCKING MOUTH CUMSHOTS
10 BITCHES WHO MAKE YOU JIZZ IN YOUR OWN MOUTH. They have lots of reasons to make you WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH YOUR OWN CUM. They are not going to stop until you eat it all. All that NASTY FUCKING CUM.
STARRING Tabitha Stevens, Nikita Von James, Devon Michaels, Goddess Miki, Michelle Honey, Anne Cruz, Sydney Capri, Athena, Angelina Valentine, Jordan Price, etc

File: TOP 9 FORCED TO CUM IN YOUR OWN FUCKING MOUTH CUMSHOTS.wmv
Size: 93754236 bytes (89.41 MiB), duration: 00:17:55, avg.bitrate: 698 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 64 kb/s (eng)
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x480, 627 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
TOP 9 TO CUM IN YOUR OWN ING MOUTH CUMSHOTS.wmv (89.4 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

FORCED MILKING BEFORE YOUR NEW JOB - BIG BOOB STEP-MOMMIE KAREN
JUNIOR HAS TO GET MILKED BY mommie. FORCED TO CUM ALL OVER HIS CLOTHES BEFORE HE GOES TO HIS NEW JOB. mommie doesn't let him go to work as a janitor in the Sorority House with any cum in his balls. He has to work hard to make Money for mommie. He has to bring his paycheck home to mommie. She makes his cock throb by forcing his face between her big boobs. mommie is going to call up his boss at work and make sure they make Junior wash our all the Nasty Sorority Girls Panties. "You are lucky mommie lets you cum. Just Shut Up and Let mommie Control that cock. And only cum when She says." mommie forces you to cum and doesn't stop rubbing the tip of your cock until you're crying in pain. She milks your mess all over your shirt and makes you go to work with cum on your clothes. And she is going to call the girls up and tell them, so they can laugh at you. YOU HAVE TO DO AS BEAUTIFUL HOT STEP-mommie KAREN SAYS... FORCED HAND OVER MOUTH MILKING AND RUINED ORGASM - BIG BOOBED KAREN FISHER

File: FORCED MILKING BEFORE YOUR NEW JOB - BIG BOOB STEP-MOMMIE KAREN.wmv
Size: 295007498 bytes (281.34 MiB), duration: 00:13:17, avg.bitrate: 2961 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2816 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
FORCED MILKING BEFORE YOUR NEW JOB - BIG BOOB STEP-MOMMIE KAREN.wmv (281.3 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

GARBAGE MILKING BY AUNTIE ARIELLA
AUNTIE KNOWS HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR COCK. She makes you beg mommie to come over to her house and be her yardboy. She makes you look at her Big Breasts and knows that you will Worship Her and the ground She Walks On. She makes you be a good boy by jerking your cock so hard that it gets raw and sore so you can't help but think about Auntie all the time. . That helps you remember to ask mommie to let you go over to Aunties house. So Auntie will make you get rid of all the Nasty, Dirty, Garbage Cum that is inside of you. Auntie Wants Every Drop. - Auntie Ariella

File: GARBAGE MILKING BY AUNTIE ARIELLA.wmv
Size: 86246655 bytes (82.25 MiB), duration: 00:06:56, avg.bitrate: 1659 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1522 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
GARBAGE MILKING BY AUNTIE ARIELLA.wmv (82.3 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

HUMILIATED AT WORK - HOT GOLD DIGGER STEP-MOMMIE SAVANNAH AND CAROLYN
JUNIOR'S GOLD DIGGER STEP-mommie BRINGS HIS SEXY AUNT TO HUMILIATE HIM AT WORK. They don't like his attitude at the Club. The Women make him get naked at work and make fun of his little cock and balls. They tie his cock and balls up with their panties and spank his ass. They insult his manhood and make fun of his real mommie. They put Carolyn's panties on his face so he can smell her pussy. Step-mommie makes him cum and then lick it all off her hand. - Spoiled Bitches Step-mommie Savannah Stern and Auntie Carolyn Reese

File: HUMILIATED AT WORK - HOT GOLD DIGGER STEP-MOMMIE SAVANNAH AND CAROLYN.wmv
Size: 185269909 bytes (176.69 MiB), duration: 00:10:49, avg.bitrate: 2284 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2144 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
HUMILIATED AT WORK - HOT GOLD DIGGER STEP-MOMMIE SAVANNAH AND CAROLYN.wmv (176.7 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account