V.Girls - Wifes, Mommies, Bosses - Cuckolding, Milking, Tease & Denial

mdTygALHVE

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

BABYSITTER BLACKMAIL MILKING - BABYSITTER KARINA
THE BABYSITTER DEMANDS MORE MONEY FROM HUBBY, IF NOT SHE IS GOING TO TELL LOTS OF NASTY THINGS TO HIS WIFE. She has seen him looking at her big beautiful breasts and how his cock grows in his pants while he stares. "Shut up and DO WHATEVER I SAY." She traps his cock between her heels. She slaps his cock and balls between her bare feet and humiliates his puny cock. His cock is slapped so hard that his balls disappear when she sticks her heel into his hole. Babysitter shuts Hubby up by sitting her ass on his face and torturing his cock. "You are going to Give Me What I Want, or I'm telling your fucking wife how you fucking came out of your tiny fucking cock all over the poor little Babysitter. How you fucking took advantage of Me. And She is Going to Believe Me!" "Look at Me and Say, "YES, BABY SITTER." - BLACKMAILING BABYSITTER KARINA ROMAN

File: BABYSITTER BLACKMAIL MILKING - BABYSITTER KARINA.wmv
Size: 114921616 bytes (109.60 MiB), duration: 00:17:37, avg.bitrate: 870 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 64 kb/s (eng)
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x480, 799 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
BABYSITTER BLACKMAIL MILKING - BABYSITTER KARINA.wmv (109.6 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

mdTygALHVE

CUCKOLDING HUBBY HUMILIATION FUCK - SLUT WIFE KATIE
WIFEY KEEPS HUBBY SEDATED, TIED UP AND LOCKED-UP IN THE CLOSET, WHEN SHE GOES ON A DATE. Tonight She drags hubby out to see Her Fuck Her Boy Toy. "You never get to fuck me so SIT THERE AND SHUT UP WHILE I GET FUCKED." She makes you watch her suck another mans cock. She humiliates you while fucking the big cock that you don't have. She shoves her wet panties on your head AND MAKES YOU WATCH WHILE SHE FUCKS ANOTHER MAN. You are such a loser that will never get to shoot cum in her pussy. But her boyfriend does. When they cum she is going to make you eat her pussy and She'll wipe up all boy toys cum and her dripping pussy with her panties and shove them in your mouth. "MAKE SURE YOU WATCH EVERY MOVE I MAKE, CAUSE ALL THIS CUM IS GOING TO END UP IN YOUR MOUTH." - MEAN CUCKOLDING WIFE KATIE KOX

File: CUCKOLDING HUBBY HUMILIATION FUCK - SLUT WIFE KATIE.wmv
Size: 83626905 bytes (79.75 MiB), duration: 00:11:29, avg.bitrate: 971 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x480, 899 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
CUCKOLDING HUBBY HUMILIATION - WIFE KATIE.wmv (79.8 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

MILK THE COCK & MAKE YOU EAT - BEAUTIFUL STEP-MOMMIE NYOMI
NYOMI KNOWS YOU HAVE TO EAT, TODAY IT IS GOING TO BE YOUR OWN CUM. She keeps your cock and balls on a leash and sticks her long fingernails into them. She makes you hard, She controls your cock. You plead with her to let you cum and maybe she will. But only after She has had her fun. Spitting into your mouth and making you swallow it. Spitting and slapping your cock. Keeping your cock on the edge. When you beg to cum and beg to eat, She has tricks to force you to satisfy both needs, and still make you suffer. She is going to feed you your own cock filth. "You are dirty, Junior, that why you like My Spit and your own Nasty Man Juice." She has made it all creamy inside your balls. Now She is going to make you jizz in your own mouth and while She makes you swallow it all, She makes your cock hurt by jerking it even faster. "CUMMING HURTS JUNIOR. SWALLOW IT ALL." - BEAUTIFUL NYOMI BANXXX

File: MILK THE COCK & MAKE YOU EAT - BEAUTIFUL STEP-MOMMIE NYOMI.wmv
Size: 93294334 bytes (88.97 MiB), duration: 00:14:41, avg.bitrate: 847 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x480, 776 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
MILK THE COCK & MAKE YOU EAT - BEAUTIFUL STEP-MOMMIE NYOMI.wmv (89.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

FORCED TO SUCK YOUR BOSS AND GAG - BITCH SISTERS BRIDGETTE AND HALEY
YOUR WIFE HAS BEEN FUCKING YOUR BOSS ALL AFTERNOON. WHILE YOU SIT IN YOUR CAGE, TORMENTED BY HER SISTER. NOW IT'S TIME TO SUCK WIFEY'S PUSSY JUICE OFF ANOTHER MANS COCK. Wifey's Sister Bridgette takes you out of your cage and puts you over her lap for a Spanking. BAD HUSBANDS HAVE TO GET SPANKED. YOUR WIFE AND HER SISTER MAKE YOU suck your bosses cock. "Fill your dirty mouth with your Bosses Cock and gag." Bridgette spanks you to make you suck harder. Hubby has to swallow the cum and lick whatever drips out off the floor, before being put back in his cage. "Swallow it you LITTLE BITCH." - GORGEOUS CUCKOLDING WIFE AND SISTER IN LAW HALEY AND BRIDGETTE B.

File: FORCED TO SUCK YOUR BOSS AND GAG - BITCH SISTERS BRIDGETTE AND HALEY.wmv
Size: 54233544 bytes (51.72 MiB), duration: 00:07:39, avg.bitrate: 945 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x480, 874 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
FORCED TO SUCK YOUR BOSS AND GAG - SISTERS BRIDGETTE AND HALEY.wmv (51.7 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

14 GREATEST FORCED ORGASM CUM SHOTS
14 OF OUR GREATEST FORCED ORGASM CUM SHOTS. featuring the QUEENS OF STROKING FUCKING COCKS AND MAKING NASTY JIZZ EXPLODE. With CUCKOLD WIVES, DOMINANT STEP-MOMMIES, BRAT GIRLS, SEXY MILFS AND CONNIVING HOME WRECKERS.
including.... ANGELINA VALENTINE - INDIA SUMMER - JESSI PALMER - RAYLENE - NYOMI BANXXX - DEVON MICHAELS - PERSIA PELE - GODDESS EDEN WINTER - BAILEY BROOKS - MAGDALENE $T. JOHN - SOFIA STAKS - TARA LYNN FOXX -

File: 14 GREATEST FORCED ORGASM CUM SHOTS.wmv
Size: 250084727 bytes (238.50 MiB), duration: 00:15:34, avg.bitrate: 2142 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2005 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
14 GREATEST ORGASM CUM SHOTS.wmv (238.5 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

$50,000 TO GET TO CUM - CUCKOLDING HOME WRECKER INDIA
CONTROL OF YOUR ORGASMS MAKES YOUR MONEY BELONG TO ME. If you want to cum you have to pay. I make a lot of money making you beg for release. You give it all to me, Not your wife, she can't make you cum like I can. All the things I can buy just by stroking your cock and deciding when you get to cum. And it's always a maybe. Maybe you get to cum, Maybe your cock just gets tricked and denied again and your balls stay blue. It is all up to Me. LOOK AT THAT EXPENSIVE LOAD! - CFNM FINANCIAL DOMINATING HAND JOB BY INDIA SUMMER.

File: $50,000 TO GET TO CUM - CUCKOLDING HOME WRECKER INDIA.wmv
Size: 266204861 bytes (253.87 MiB), duration: 00:12:05, avg.bitrate: 2937 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2795 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
$50,000 TO GET TO CUM - CUCKOLDING HOME WRECKER INDIA.wmv (253.9 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

BLACKMAIL FUCKING - HOME WRECKER BAILEY
BAILEY USES HER PUSSY AND A CAMERA TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A RICH CUSTOMER AT HER TATTOO PARLOR. He comes in to get a tattoo of his wife's name but She spikess his drink and he wakes up naked in bondage with Her hand on his helpless cock. She jerks it and licks it making it hard and then blackmails it with forced fucking. He's is going to start paying her a monthly check or his wife is going to see Her video. "YOU ARE GOING TO DO EXACTLY WHAT I SAY, RIGHT." To add insult and evidence she fucks his cock, makes him smile at the camera and tell his wife how much he likes fucking Baileys pussy more than his wifes. She makes him cum and collects his DNA all over her panties for evidence. - Financial FUCKING Domination by Home Wrecker Bailey Brooks

File: BLACKMAIL FUCKING - HOME WRECKER BAILEY.wmv
Size: 230783950 bytes (220.09 MiB), duration: 00:12:47, avg.bitrate: 2407 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2270 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
BLACKMAIL FUCKING - HOME WRECKER BAILEY.wmv (220.1 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

CHINESE COCK INTERROGATION - MIKA
CAPTURED BY SADISTIC FEM INTERROGATOR MIKA YOUR COCK AND SPERM ARE FRIED. - MIKA TAN

File: CHINESE COCK INTERROGATION - MIKA.wmv
Size: 151322529 bytes (144.31 MiB), duration: 00:08:41, avg.bitrate: 2324 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2187 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
CHINESE COCK INTERROGATION - MIKA.wmv (144.3 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

DIRTY FOOT FOOTJOB - CUM FOR STEPMOMMIE KIKI DARE
HER FEET BECOME THE ONLY CUNT YOU WILL EVER KNOW. WHEN YOU DO WHAT MOMMIE SAYS SHE MAY PLAY WITH YOUR COCK WITH HER FEET. You have to remember that WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR AND LEARN TO WORSHIP THEM. With Her toes in your mouth, worshiping her, She puts your cock under Her Other Foot, WHERE IT BELONGS. She always takes her pleasure first. She cums all the time and doesn't see why you Deserve to Cum. Other guys get to cum in Her Mouth or in Her Pussy but you have to BEG TO even GET her DIRTY FEET. You beg, you cum and SHE KEEPS WANKING WITH HER FEET UNTIL YOU SCREAM IN PAIN. - HOT FOOT WANKING STEP-MOMMIE KIKI DARE - FOOTJOB, FOOT WORSHIP, RUINED ORGASM AND CUM EATING

File: DIRTY FOOT FOOTJOB - CUM FOR STEPMOMMIE KIKI DARE.wmv
Size: 197786627 bytes (188.62 MiB), duration: 00:10:07, avg.bitrate: 2607 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2465 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
DIRTY FOOT FOOTJOB - CUM FOR STEPMOMMIE KIKI DARE.wmv (188.6 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING CUM - CUCKOLDING WIFE INDIA
BEING IN CHASTITY MAKES HUBBY VERY SUBMISSIVE TO WIFEY'S EVERY COMMAND. She rings a bell and he responds to her whim. She nonchalantly reads her book, while using one hand to make his cock ache in chastity. She takes his deprived pathetic dick out of chastity and makes it swell. "DON'T YOU DARE CUM!" "Now get down and take my panties off with your mouth" Wifey wraps her silk panties on his cock and then pulls out a Spiked Cock Ring, with metal spikes that dig into his cock when ever it gets hard. 'THE HARDER THAT COCK GETS THE MORE THEY ARE GOING TO DIG IN!" "The more you moan and cry the wetter my pussy gets." Stoking with her silk panties India jerks him hard and makes him painfully cum without permission. Squeezing and stroking his cock and ruining his orgasm. PAINFUL COCK RUINED ORGASM FOR CUMMING WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF CUCKOLDING WIFE INDIA. SUMMER

File: DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING CUM - CUCKOLDING WIFE INDIA.wmv
Size: 322891945 bytes (307.93 MiB), duration: 00:12:39, avg.bitrate: 3403 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3261 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
DON'T YOU DARE ING CUM - CUCKOLDING WIFE INDIA.wmv (307.9 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account