True Elegant bondage collection and selected BDSM Videos

bitch

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Detective Blunt is on her couch at home, drowning her sorrows. Having failed to get anything out of Abigail DeMore, she's had her ex-partner Scarlet put the frighteners onto her. Will Scarlet have managed to get rid of DeMore? She falls asleep, and her dreams are troubled...

girlgirl, satin, hogtie, scarf bondage, humiliation, silk, lesbian, lingerie, cloth gag, stockings

Written and directed by Ariel Anderssen. Camerawork by Jimi May and Hywel Phillips. Incidentally, I realise that I have not been as assiduous as I should have been in crediting Jimi's camerawork on the Film Noir and Ladies Who Lunch videos. Jimi's a delight to work with, very professional and treats every shoot like it is his own favourite pet project. Many of the interesting shots and angles were Jimi's idea... I only wish the RE exchequer could stand to have him around more often!

File: Bondage Film Noir (Part Three).wmv
Size: 64302344 bytes (61,32 MiB), duration: 00:10:24, avg.bitrate: 824 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x404, 750 kb/s, 25,00 fps(r)

LINK TO DOWNLOAD: Download file - 61.3 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bitch

Abigail DeMore has oiled her way out of the custody of detective Tabitha Blunt, but Blunt's ex-partner, private eye Scarlet Macy, is intent on delivering a little message to DeMore when she gets home...

File: Bondage Film Noir (Part Two).wmv
Size: 39947012 bytes (38,10 MiB), duration: 00:06:27, avg.bitrate: 826 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x404, 750 kb/s, 25,00 fps(r)

LINK TO DOWNLOAD: Download file - 38.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

bitch

Donna is a pretty little slavegirl, but too much a slave to her own physical passion. Her Mistress has decided to put her on a daily dose of whippings to try to impress upon her the concept that what matters is the pleasure of the Mistress, not of the slavegirl...

File: Donna's Daily Whipping.wmv
Size: 99097808 bytes (94,51 MiB), duration: 00:11:55, avg.bitrate: 1109 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 640x480, 1024 kb/s, 25,00 fps(r)

LINK TO DOWNLOAD : Download file - 94.5 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

bitch

What a relief to be back in the warm, bright, makeup room! True, Mr Crazy-Sadist-Master had followed me in, not looking any more genial than normal, but I couldn’t see evidence of any torture equipment in here, and I was hoping for food…

Perhaps I’d pleaded him in our previous encounter, because he readily agreed when I asked if I could eat something. Sure, he placed the delicious looking Mexican wrap on the floor rather than the table, but I was kind of expecting that. I was actually happy, even grateful, until I realised he had no intention of unfastening my hands from behind my back, where they were cuffed.

File: In The Dressing Room.mp4
Size: 318441233 bytes (303,69 MiB), duration: 00:19:19, avg.bitrate: 2198 kb/s
Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 768x576, 25,00 fps(r) (eng)

LINK TO DOWNLOAD: Download file - 303.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account