True Elegant bondage collection and selected BDSM Videos

bitch

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was enjoying sitting in the corner. Certainly there was nothing to do, and I felt a weird mixture of fear, loathing and curiosity for my new companion, but I'd already survived a couple of ghastly punishments perfectly well, and to be honest, I felt rather proud of myself... Re-examining the experiences was rather pleasant, especially when I considered how brave I'd been, really....

But, in the new, ironic pattern of my day, just as I was feeling pretty ok, it all went down hill again, and fast. He was back, announcing it was time for my third demerit (this was awful, I couldn't remember how many there were going to be...).

However, once I was in the stocks again (and hoping, hoping I wasn't in for another bastinado) I was baffled by him holding up what looked like a fly swatter! I was pretty sure, new to this though I was, that being spanked with something that lightweight would be NO problem. How was I to know that his cruelty and imagination would run to electrical torture?

But perhaps worse than the actual pain, which was hideous - like hundreds of needles vibrating in my skin, was waiting for shock. I wished I could deny him the satisfaction of seeing me scared, but my nerves were too jangled, I whimpered and jolted in my restraints...

File: 7_EM.mp4
Size: 241875371 bytes (230,67 MiB), duration: 00:14:42, avg.bitrate: 2194 kb/s
Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 768x576, 25,00 fps(r) (eng)

LINK TO DOWNLOAD Download file - 230.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bitch

Why was he still watching me? After waiting hopefully for him to untie my hands so I could eat like a human being, I'd finally given up and eaten directly off the plate. I sensed that he'd been hoping I'd capitulate and let him feed me by hand, and I was glad to disappoint him. finally he got tired of watching (I hoped) and left the room. I realised with fascination that he'd left the cameras running....

I suppose this was a crazy risk, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to redress the power balance a little. Certainly, I was still tied to my chair, but at least for now I wasn't gagged, so I looked straight into the camera and gave it the full force of my fury! It was particularly satisfying to let him know that none of his punishments had really hurt. This wasn't, alas, true, but I hoped it would make him a bit less pleased with himself when I'd gone home and he had a chance to review the tapes!

Suddenly he was back, offering me pudding! I love dessert, and hadn't been expecting anything so nice from a man who'd spent the day punishing me. I should have anticipated it immediately, of course, but naturally he used the opportunity for yet more humiliation.... He ordered me to strip again (no surprise there!)and then tied me, facing up, to the dining table. This made me extremely nervous - during the course of the day I'd started to get used to the idea of being spanked, but what on earth was he going to do with the front half of me? When he brought out a big, delicious looking chocolate cake it was a wonderful relief; and even when he placed it on my tummy (it was cold!) and proceeded to serve himself, I wasn't really too upset. Yes, it was kind of humiliating to be used as a sort of platter - but compared to the fears that had been racing through my mind it was really quite pleasant....

And I suppose that's why, when he offered to feed me again, I couldn't resist any more. It looked so delicious and I certainly couldn't serve myself....I guess I was also grateful that he didn't seem to be intending to hurt me.

(Apparently, a technical problem means that part of this footage if missing, so I'm afraid that you won't get to see me finally breaking my own rules about intimacy... but YUM, it was delicious!)

Just as I was feeling all warm and well-fed and happy (and, I suppose, a little romantic; it's nice being fed chocolate, however bizarre the circumstances), the mood all changed. Why hadn't I started to anticipate that?

It seemed that the tall candles around the table, which I'd assumed were just for decoration, were actually going to play a feindish part in my next 'demerit'. Naturally, I protested, and that's why I found myself tied to the table, gagged with another huge ball-gag which silenced me completely and painfully; having searing hot wax applied to the most senstive parts of my body....

File: 10_EM.mp4
Size: 699177544 bytes (666,79 MiB), duration: 00:42:04, avg.bitrate: 2216 kb/s

LINK TO DOWNLOAD: Download file - 666.8 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bitch

I've always fantasised about being a slave. The idea of living entirely for someone else's pleasure, being required to be completely obedient, being vulnerable to the cruellest of punishments for the smallest of offenses; but above all being OWNED by another person... Soooo hot, sooooooo unlikely to ever actually happen to me....

So I couldn't have been more delighted when I was given the opportunity to become the Restrained Elegance Resident slavegirl. Of course, I'll still have to go and do other work as well, and I won't be allowed to actually live at the studio - but while I'm here on the site and on the forum, I'll belong to Restrained Elegance and it's Members. Hooray!

My first task was to help Hywel to create a lexicon of poses which a Restrained Elegance slavegirl must perfect. I thought this would be fairly easy; after all, I trained originally in ballet and gymnastics and I couldn't imagine Hywel creating any poses that would be more demanding than that was....

WRONG! The set of poses might look fairly simple (and, I hope, elegant) but I ached for days after the shoot. The beautiful high collar (which I wanted to wear forever) made the positions even more challenging, and trying to make everything perfect to as to avoid feeling the absolutely beautiful but hideously painful new whip, made my first day as Restrained Elegance Resident slavegirl anything but easy.

PS Of course, since you're members of Restrained Elegance, I'm YOUR slavegirl now, so comments and suggestions on the forum are very welcome

File: ML1.wmv
Size: 67624464 bytes (64,49 MiB), duration: 00:08:13, avg.bitrate: 1097 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 640x480, 1024 kb/s, 25,00 fps(r)

LINK TO DOWNLOAD Download file - 64.5 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

bitch

I'd been invited to the Restrained Elegance studio for something special, and I was pretty sure I knew what it was going to be... Following some extravagantly rude postings by me, a discussion had been started on the Forum about the possibility of my becoming the Restrained Elegance Resident slavegirl. This, obviously, seemed a strangely rewarding result for me; instead of being punished, it seemed a promotion might be on the agenda instead! However, if the Restrained Elegance members wanted a slavegirl, then who was I to argue? Actually, I couldn't think of anything I'd like more!

Hywel wasn't there when I arrived at the studio, but he'd left me a note, and a beautiful satin evening gown which fit perfectly. Feeling strangely like someone in a fairy tale, I knelt on the studio floor, in front of the cameras, to wait for him. I already felt rather like a slave-girl (albeit a very well dressed one) and I hoped that perhaps the discussion about collars might yield some results too? I wondered if I'd found something I was going to be good at...

NOTE TO FELLOW SUBMISSIVES; - It turns out that slavegirl training is not very gentle, even if they fool you by giving you nice things to wear. I thought it would be rather fun, but WATCH OUT if someone suggests this to you! I'm still aching a week later...

Ariel

P.S. Hywel's Note: I'd like to thank SM-factory for generously donating the beautiful corset collar and whip especially for our resident slavegirl! Let's see whether Ariel gets through her training and proves herself worthy to wear it, shall we?

File: ArielResidentSlavegirlML1.wmv
Size: 120522768 bytes (114,94 MiB), duration: 00:14:38, avg.bitrate: 1098 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 640x480, 1024 kb/s, 25,00 fps(r)

LINK TO DOWNLOAD: Download file - 114.9 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

bitch

bitch

Getting Ready for Dinner

Unbelievably and delightfully, I was now instructed that it was almost dinner time and I would be allowed to dress for the meal. This was a great surprise, I’d been naked for most of the day and had hated it, especially as time had progressed and he had added to my collection of bruises. Bizarrely, he led me into a wardrobe room full of clothes and said I could choose what to wear. After only a few hours of ‘slavery’, this choice felt uncomfortable, dangerous even. I found myself suspicious that choosing an outfit that displeased him might result in punishment; and so what would normally have been a natural decision – to please myself – became a rather frightening guessing game. While I dithered, he remained calm, genial even; merely vetoing suggestions when my choices clashed with the restrains he wanted me to wear.

Finally, clad in a blue silk dress and white cuffs which I thought were actually very beautiful, I was ready for whatever was going to come next. Surely having dinner, at an actual table, wearing proper clothes, would be far too comfortable an ending for a day of such unfathomable strangeness? I’m afraid I was disappointed – had he given up on me? How pathetic, after all that macho rule-giving and demerit-ing!

When he suggested I do my makeup, I suppose I was ready to test some boundaries. Looking back, this was obviously crazy, but, well, it had been a crazy day. In my dubious wisdom I engaged him in conversation about how many demerits were left, what they might be, and whether they were open to negotiation? His response was swift and painful, and made use of an unexpected target! This frustrated me, but alas, didn’t serve as a sufficient warning. In trying to gain the upper hand (why?) I again overstepped the invisible line and got the strap, again, to the soles of my feet. This particular punishment was beginning to really terrify me, and I found myself pleading, actually pleading for him to use the strap on my hands instead….

Maybe dinner would have been a pleasant interlude otherwise, but he certainly wasn’t in the frame of mind to indulge me now… as he led me towards the table, I was sure that something wasn’t right….

File: ArielLongTermBondage9_EM.mp4
Size: 888024518 bytes (846,89 MiB), duration: 00:53:28, avg.bitrate: 2215 kb/s

LINK TO DOWNLOAD: Download file - 846.9 MB

Fileboom Premium Account