True Elegant bondage collection and selected BDSM Videos

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bitch

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hywel and I were wildly excited by our first attempt at a Long Term Bondage shoot. We'd shot for 24 hours, it was hideously tiring for Hywel (who played Dom AND Cameraman) and we were both a bit worried that everyone would hate it. Thankfully, the forum postings seemed to suggest that people weren't too horrified by the massively long videos and generally harsher content than is normal for Restrained Elegance, so we were very relieved; and I was secretly absolutely gagging to repeat the experience.

So when Hywel suggested doing a second Long Term Bondage shoot, I was delighted. However, both of us feel strongly about responding to comments on the forum, and one of the criticisms of Long Term Bondage One was that was too 'dark', non-consensual and unrelenting. Now, that kind of thing is exactly what I love, darker the better; but I set to work trying to create a happier version, with a definitely consensual storyline.

This video tells the story of a girl who's seraching for a boyfriend. But she KNOWS she's submissive, possibly masochistic too, so not just any boyfriend will do. This girl is pretty sure she wants a Master. She stumbles across an elite dating agency on the internet which caters specifically for the D/s community. To join, she'll need to present herself at their 'testing centre' to have her suitability as a submissive assessed...

This is such a hot fantasy for me - the idea of doing everything I possibly can to please a rather remote Dom; the thought of being really thorougly observed, tested, examined... mmmm, it was a fun day's shoot! Hope you enjoy this series too :)

File: (Part One).wmv
Size: 87818429 bytes (83,75 MiB), duration: 00:13:40, avg.bitrate: 857 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 640x480, 1024 kb/s, 25,00 fps(r)

LINK TO DOWNLOAD: Download file - 83.8 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bitch

Hywel and I were wildly excited by our first attempt at a Long Term Bondage shoot. We'd shot for 24 hours, it was hideously tiring for Hywel (who played Dom AND Cameraman) and we were both a bit worried that everyone would hate it. Thankfully, the forum postings seemed to suggest that people weren't too horrified by the massively long videos and generally harsher content than is normal for Restrained Elegance, so we were very relieved; and I was secretly absolutely gagging to repeat the experience.

So when Hywel suggested doing a second Long Term Bondage shoot, I was delighted. However, both of us feel strongly about responding to comments on the forum, and one of the criticisms of Long Term Bondage One was that was too 'dark', non-consensual and unrelenting. Now, that kind of thing is exactly what I love, darker the better; but I set to work trying to create a happier version, with a definitely consensual storyline.

This video tells the story of a girl who's seraching for a boyfriend. But she KNOWS she's submissive, possibly masochistic too, so not just any boyfriend will do. This girl is pretty sure she wants a Master. She stumbles across an elite dating agency on the internet which caters specifically for the D/s community. To join, she'll need to present herself at their 'testing centre' to have her suitability as a submissive assessed...

This is such a hot fantasy for me - the idea of doing everything I possibly can to please a rather remote Dom; the thought of being really thorougly observed, tested, examined... mmmm, it was a fun day's shoot! Hope you enjoy this series too :)

File: (Part One).wmv
Size: 87818429 bytes (83,75 MiB), duration: 00:13:40, avg.bitrate: 857 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 640x480, 1024 kb/s, 25,00 fps(r)

LINK TO DOWNLOAD: Download file - 83.8 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

bitch

Hywel's note: as some of these clips are very long, as with the previous Long-Term bondage I've had to encode them at slightly smaller resolution to keep the bandwidth and download times sane.

File: .wmv
Size: 149684770 bytes (142,75 MiB), duration: 00:42:28, avg.bitrate: 470 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 400x300, 400 kb/s, 25,00 fps(r)

LINK TO DOWNLOAD: Download file - 142.8 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

bitch