Spanking! Very Beautiful and Disobedient girls!

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Jenna Spanked for Fighting

Duration: 00:18:58
File size: 237 Mb
Format: wmv

Jenna was caught fighting with her girlfriend. She is made to kneel on the sofa and bend over the back for her spanking. The Attitude Behavior-Adjustment Strap is used on her with 100 strokes. A good beating will certainly show her that fighting is not acceptable!

Download:
http://smplace.com/download?/file/8c025e9ade0c5271965f4cc15d00f823/9018_1_1500.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Title: Jenna's Hard Punishment (Part 2)

Duration: 00:30:12
File size: 367 Mb
Format: wmv

Jenna Receives additional punishment for having run off for six weeks without a word. The Headmaster bends her over the couch and straps her 100 times with a heavy leather strap, follwed by a physical inspection and then 50 strokes with a 3-tonged tawse.

Download:
http://smplace.com/download?/file/46668b08e2b0ad80b042ec6cbe8a0e0b/9092_1_1500.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

Alison Miller - Rich Bitch - A 24 pic

Title: Alison Miller - Rich Bitch - A + 24 pic

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:08:01
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 114 MB

Rich Bitch Allaura Shane isn’t happy about Alison Miller moving into her dad’s home after their parents marry. This wicked stepsister decides to show Alison how things go down with a stunning 470-smack bare spanking which has her cheeks jiggling red!

Download:
richbitch_a.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Joelle Barros Brushed

Title: Joelle Barros Brushed

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:18:45
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 205 MB

Our submissive, tall drink of water Joelle Barros contacted me about shooting a disciplinary spanking video with her. I told her two things MUST happen upon showing up for this shoot. One, she was to show up with NO MARKS on her bottom. She assured me this would not be an issue. I also told her she was to have tan lines... well, because I like them. I guess someone in New York city got a little to out of control while spanking her. ("Someone in New York City?... Get a rope") Long story short, while others may have not shot because of this. I saw it as an additional reason to punish her and punish her I did. She did on the other hand work on the tan lines for me. You will enjoy this beginning of a treat I call 'Marked For Punishment'.

Download:
joelle_brush1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Jenna Spanked for Not Getting Help for Her Math Course

Title: Jenna Spanked for Not Getting Help for Her Math Course

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:18
Resolution: 640x360
File Size: 66 MB

Jenna knew that she was having difficulty with her math course. And she knows that her Headmaster is a Mathematical Logician who could easily have helped her. Instead, she went ahead on her own and took a test without properly preparing for it; i.e., getting help! Doing poorly on the test, her Headmaster decides it is time for the belt. Dragging her by her hair to the Punishment Bedroom, he whips her with 80 strokes.

Download:
9053_1_1500.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: