Spanking! Very Beautiful and Disobedient girls!

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Amelia Rutherford - Rogue Model - G 24 pic

Title: Amelia Rutherford - Rogue Model - G + 24 pic

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:11:04
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 62 MB

Witness Amelia Rutherford yell and jump from a spectacularly hard 13-swat paddling, seven of them bare bottom! Agent Mr Fennington bought a Texas school paddle for his Rogue Model. Her cheeks wobble as justice is applied for failing to win a key contract

Download:
rogue_g.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Stevie Rose Fetcon 3

Title: Stevie Rose Fetcon 3

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:08:07
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 87 MB

I decided that Stevie's disobedience was just personal enough to warrant a severe session with some of my most nasty implements. The 'Devil's tongue,' is always a good start. Followed by the huge acrylic paddle, 'Thumper' and the 'tube whip', these made for an even more sore bottom than she already had!

Download:
steviefetcon_3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Caught on the Phone

Title: Caught on the Phone

Duration: 00:04:26
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 95 MB

The Dean is called into the Institute to try to find Jordyn who has gone missing during the night. He finds her in a staff office on the phone trying to get help to get away from the Institute. He stands her up and paddles her HARD while the person is still on the other end of the phone. She is left black. blue and purple and sent off the her dorm room. A SEVERE PADDLING!

Download:
12520_1_700.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Black1982.

Joelle Barros - Cool Heat

Title: Joelle Barros - Cool Heat

Duration: 00:21:53
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 237 MB

Don't let the refreshing Popsicle confuse you about the state of this spanking. It was a hot day, Joelle was doing her upmost to accept her punishment without incident. Anytime my huge, stiff leather strap plays a role in a girl's discipline...sometimes a treat for learning is acceptable. Did I mention she took a severe strapping with the strap that was the boogieman incarnate to anyone who had been on the wrong side of it. Tiki, Jewel, Raven, Tanya, Scarlet, Natasha, Lizzy M., Samantha Woodley, Sierra Salem, Austin, Krissy Kage are only a few that have had many an experience with this strap. All cried for a long time after their strappings. Joelle joined the club this day. I didn't let her off with just a pomegranate juice bar after all. She was ruler- strapped, as she was made to keep her balance on a machine doing it's best to make her lose her balance. If she allowed the treat to drip...she would get the whip. Now, look at the photo again and enjoy.

Download:
joelle5last.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Title: Joelle Barros Wet Leather Lessons

Duration: 00:10:48
File size: 122 Mb
Format: mp4

After the hand spanking which made her dance, Joelle voiced her opinion of what she felt about the razor strap as it lit up her still damp and chill-bumped bottom. Joelle is a very submissive young woman and seems to take pride in this. When I caught her glaring a couple of times, I let the strap let her know that was not acceptable. She felt that and understood without words needing to be said. Enjoy her tan lines she was ordered to get by me... wink. I did ask Joelle not to show up with marks, so when a man marked her before she traveled, I knew it wasn't her fault...and it was. She did tell this guy to not spank her so that she was wrapped or spanked on the legs, where marks would occur and last. Joelle is a submissive who may have a harder time than others being firm with people. This is the reason she was blistered and tested as she was. She had made an agreement with me and did not keep it. She also understood this fact and accepted her spankings well. Some companies would be ' not ok' with her marks. I feel that 'Marked For Punishment' offered a true look at the trials and tribulations of the marking issue, at the same time filming a true and real disciplinary film where real issues were addressed and the punishment handed out. What you get is a long- legged beauty getting a severe disciplianry session where a real lesson is learned. Sounds like Win/Win to me.

Download:
http://smplace.com/download?/file/e9314100c643a2e327283075ce376605/joelle4_razor.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Black1982.

Title: Stacy Stockton - Domestic Discipline - BC + 24 pic

Duration: 00:06:03
File size: 86 Mb
Format: wmv

Stacy’s hot nude body is soaking up rays out back of their home when husband Jonny comes home early. He doesn’t want her displaying her creamy bubble butt to the world, so spanks and whips it 155 times with a riding whip! That’s strict Domestic Discipline.

Download:
http://smplace.com/download?/file/d30e9f31c604c2753a89d6e7f0d5174b/domestic_bc.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account