Spanking! Very Beautiful and Disobedient girls!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Danielle Hunt OTK Part 2

Title: Danielle Hunt OTK Part 2

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:14:57
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 163 MB

Our naughty little globe-hopping beauty Danielle Hunt contacted me with a professional demeanor and boasting a tolerance through the roof. When she first contacted me I was in a very busy place, with a lot going on. Whena friend asking if I could get back to her contacted me, I decided there and then I was going to give her a spanking to remember. Starting with my hand I gave her a hand spanking you have come to expect. This was just the start... trust me on this. DSL/ISDN
7/6/12
I have our now hot- bottomed Dani beginning to ask herself " What have I gotten myself into here?" Getting out my trusty vitamin E oil, I let her know that it has wonderful healing properties. She wanted to hold on to that thought so dearly, that she went through an entire bottle before her day had ended... wink

She next gets a serious bun burning with my custom Keith Jones paddle that introduced her to the sting Tiki remembered with fear from a paddle of the same specs. Enjoy her sting!

Download:
dani2_paddles.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Dani Hunt OTK Paddling 1

Title: Dani Hunt OTK Paddling 1

Duration: 00:07:08
File Size: 78 MB

Our naughty little globe-hopping beauty Danielle Hunt contacted me with a professional demeanor and boasting a tolerance through the roof. When she first contacted me I was in a very busy place, with a lot going on. Whena friend asking if I could get back to her contacted me, I decided there and then I was going to give her a spanking to remember. Starting with my hand I gave her a hand spanking you have come to expect. This was just the start... trust me on this.

Download:
Hand_dani_1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Dani Hunt OTK Paddling 2

Title: Dani Hunt OTK Paddling 2

Duration: 00:06:43
File Size: 75 MB

Our naughty little globe-hopping beauty Danielle Hunt contacted me with a professional demeanor and boasting a tolerance through the roof. When she first contacted me I was in a very busy place, with a lot going on. Whena friend asking if I could get back to her contacted me, I decided there and then I was going to give her a spanking to remember. Starting with my hand I gave her a hand spanking you have come to expect. This was just the start... trust me on this.

Download:
Keith_Jones_Dani_1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Belinda Lawson - CP Research Project – E 24 pic

Title: Belinda Lawson - CP Research Project – E + 24 pic

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:10:43
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 151 MB

Late for her appointment at the CP Research Project, Belinda Lawson has a meter ruler (yardstick) laid across her tight pants by Earl Grey. He has her strip naked for another 15 strokes on her bare bottom, ample breasts bouncing for a total 24 strokes. Ouchie!

Download:
cp_e.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Dani Hunt Well Oiled

Title: Dani Hunt Well Oiled

Duration: 00:18:37
File Size: 205 MB

The beautiful Danielle Hunt was finding out as her punishment day progressed just how un-bullet-proof her British bottom actually was. I swear that I actually heard a sizzling sound as she continued to rub vitamin e on her blazing butt in what I can only call reckless abandon. From the ruler strap that used to make Sierra Salem dance, to the razor strap that has produced more tears than 'Gone With The Wind', to the thick and heavy 'Thumper' that had Opal from Denmark clutching and rubbing her swollen, bruised buns...This was a day she would remember! Huh, Dani?

Download:
dani3_strap.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Two Girls in Uncomfortable Positions Spanked

Title: Two Girls in Uncomfortable Positions Spanked

Duration: 00:05:13
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 112 MB

Monica is sent to retrieve Alyssa who has just gotten out of the shower. They are both confronted in the kitchen by The Dean who immediately puts them into a very uncomfortable, exposed position on the ottoman. Alyssa is strapped first, while Monica waits her turn.

Download:
12508_1_700.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: