South Wales Based Male

Dork Knight

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello All,

As you can see I'm new here and also to this area.

I'm a photographer with an interest in shibari (and latex, leather, PVC) and using this for a high key series, however I've never attempted it - I've order a relevant book and rope and would be seeking a female in the South Wales based area to work with and build experience.

If you're interested then please let me know as this is something I really want to attempt, perhaps a meeting at a coffee shop or whatnot could take place if there's anyone interested out there.

Thank You

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Dork Knight

Are you looking for a bondage-based sexual relationship or just a model for fetish photography?

To be honest it could actually be both, my intention here is not to specifically source a model for photography - but to try and find someone with whom a bondage-based relationship could be started.

This would be to build knowledge but of course, a sexual relationship is an option depending on how both parties get on/progress - If someone is also willing to be photographed then all the better.

As much as I would love to, there are tw things keeping me from doing so.

1. My Master.
2. My location.

I think that definitely rules you out Prissy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

And I'm an overweight hairy guy with a complexion that could land me the role of Siegbert in season six of TrueBlood (thus nobody wants pictures of me).

I would love to see a picture of you RG!

To be honest it could actually be both, my intention here is not to specifically source a model for photography - but to try and find someone with whom a bondage-based relationship could be started.

This would be to build knowledge but of course, a sexual relationship is an option depending on how both parties get on/progress - If someone is also willing to be photographed then all the better.

I think that definitely rules you out Prissy.

I agree, that is why I said two things.

Fileboom Premium Account