More reasons to avoid than contact, but you may be looking for someone like me...!

Sperling

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello to anyone curious enough to read beyond the subject field.

I'm UK based, Dominant, Male and in my late 50s. I'm looking for a UK based lady who wants a remote relationship (at least in the first instance) I'm predominantly interested in control and finding the right person who is looking to hand such control to a responsible Dominant. I'm absolutely not looking for a "playmate" who is solely into the fantasy of this subject.

I'm quite experienced in the ways of internet based D/s and over a significant number of years have been fortunate enough to have enjoyed a small number of long term relationships with complementary minded females.

I've also come across more than my fair share of contacts who aren't, or at least don't seem to be, what they claim to be. If you're one of them, please don't waste your time on me. If you're the right person you will understand my view here, and will probably find this point more appealing than not.

In the unlikely event that you've not been dissuaded from contacting me, and you feel you resonate with the above interests, I'd be extremely pleased to hear from you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account