South Wales Based Male

Dork Knight

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello All,

As you can see I'm new here and also to this area.

I'm a photographer with an interest in shibari (and latex, leather, PVC) and using this for a high key series, however I've never attempted it - I've order a relevant book and rope and would be seeking a female in the South Wales based area to work with and build experience.

If you're interested then please let me know as this is something I really want to attempt, perhaps a meeting at a coffee shop or whatnot could take place if there's anyone interested out there.

Thank You

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Dork Knight

Are you looking for a bondage-based sexual relationship or just a model for fetish photography?

To be honest it could actually be both, my intention here is not to specifically source a model for photography - but to try and find someone with whom a bondage-based relationship could be started.

This would be to build knowledge but of course, a sexual relationship is an option depending on how both parties get on/progress - If someone is also willing to be photographed then all the better.

As much as I would love to, there are tw things keeping me from doing so.

1. My Master.
2. My location.

I think that definitely rules you out Prissy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

And I'm an overweight hairy guy with a complexion that could land me the role of Siegbert in season six of TrueBlood (thus nobody wants pictures of me).

I would love to see a picture of you RG!

To be honest it could actually be both, my intention here is not to specifically source a model for photography - but to try and find someone with whom a bondage-based relationship could be started.

This would be to build knowledge but of course, a sexual relationship is an option depending on how both parties get on/progress - If someone is also willing to be photographed then all the better.

I think that definitely rules you out Prissy.

I agree, that is why I said two things.

Fileboom Premium Account