New Master seeking female slave

G

GentlemanJay

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am a 51 year old friendly, naughty, open minded gentleman who enjoys exploring different forms of sexual activity and contact. Recently have found that I am interested in dominance and submission. Although I am not experienced over the years have spent time with a couple who have a Dom/sub sexual relationship. At first found it strange and awkward but now it turns me on. Now I feel ready to explore my Dominant side in more depth and seeking a suitable slave to join me on this journey.
My main interests are exhibitionism/voyeurism, masturbation, panties/tights fetish, outdoor play, toy play, food play, oral play, anal play, golden showers, mild bondage and spanking. I am open and willing to try new things but sorry definitely no scat play.
I am seeking a young lady between 18 and 35 based in the UK. No experience needed just a willingness to explore their submissive side and have a liking for older men.
We would start with email contact getting to know each other as well as determine whether I am a Master you wish to serve and you are a suitable slave for me. I may ask you to perform some tasks! Next would be to talk in detail the rules of our arrangement then finally make plans to meet. This will all take time as I am wanting a regular and long term arrangement.

If you are interested then get in touch by leaving a reply on this thread or by sending me a pm. Thank you :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account