Invitation To Those Seeking To Be Trained

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by Imperial Waltz, Oct 31, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Imperial Waltz

Imperial Waltz New Member

Hello, I am an experienced Master seeking a new sub/slave(s). I am a trainer by "trade" and am experienced in almost all aspects of the lifestyle; both the sexual and non sexual side. So if your new to the lifestyle or seeking to learn more i can help you and on the other end of the spectrum if your a sub/slave of any experience just seeking a experienced, disciplined yet fair Dom/Master then feel free to contact me.

I am also willing to train inexperienced Dom/Masters of ether gender, though I lean to females as a personal preference. Regardless I will train you if you are willing.

As for myself I am something of a jack of all trades in the community, I have at least some interest in almost all aspects of it. I am what some would consider a sadist, how much of one you ask? All depends on the situation, I do tend to experiment.

Online only, real life, doesn't matter. I have no preference in this regard and can accommodate both.

~Imperial

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM