Slave looking for online Master/ Mistress.

younguy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello, I'm a 26y/o white male looking for an online slave/ Master relationship.

I am new to this scene, but I very much want to give it a shot. I have a girlfriend, and when we are together I am the dom. We are, however, in a long distance relationship, so I want to try being a slave when we aren't together. She won't know about this relationship.

I'm looking for someone creative and who knows how to control their slave. I'm interested in things like providing you with daily reports, regular punishment so that I don't forget who is in charge, and further punishment when I break your rules or fail to fulfill your requests. Obviously, anything that would interfere with my job is off limits. Otherwise, I am looking to be broken in and have my limits stretched.

Naturally, you will be updated as to when I will be with my GF, and can demand pics of her or give me an order before she arrives, for her, which I will convey and have her complete. She won't know that she is serving a greater power.

Long story short, please contact me if this is your thing. I'd like to find a master and start a.s.a.p. :mail:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium